List Mgmt. Trade/Draft/Targets Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

snicker/snort....is this a mini McBean ?

Richmond

Pick 19: Two flags in three years means the Tigers aren't short in any areas. Again they'll wait and see what gets through to their spot at the end of the first round. South Australian half-back Will Day has plenty of admirers and clubs have liked his development this season. Day has plenty of growth to come physically, but he can set the play up off half-back, he can shut down opponents, and intercept in the air.

Around the mark: Miles Bergman, Trent Rivers, Sam De Koning

722430_lp.jpg
No

Would someone please charge his parents under Section 343 of the Children and Young People Act 2008 deems that neglect, of a child or a young person, means a failure to provide the child or young person with a necessity of life if the failure has caused or is causing significant harm to the wellbeing or development of the child or young person.

I jest.

Can anyone see any clear needs in our list ? Cos I sure can't ???...... Not sure I've had that thought before!! :D

I just like the sound of it.....;)

Can anyone see any clear needs in our list ? Cos I sure can't ???...... Not sure I've had that thought before!! :D

I just like the sound of it.....;)
2 x Inside mids
2 x KPD (need to be developed to be ready in 3 years)
1 x outside player (Ellis,Menadue replacement on the list)

Richmond

Pick 19: Two flags in three years means the Tigers aren't short in any areas. Again they'll wait and see what gets through to their spot at the end of the first round. South Australian half-back Will Day has plenty of admirers and clubs have liked his development this season. Day has plenty of growth to come physically, but he can set the play up off half-back, he can shut down opponents, and intercept in the air.

722430_lp.jpg

Richmond

722430_lp.jpg
OMG i hope not.

Hard going to back to back I rekon, just from a mental and hunger side of things for players . But If players have got the same drive again to win we will be extremely hard to beat.
I think we sorted out the hunger thing after 2018, we just know what we need to do to win now.
There's also far too many players who missed out that will be contending for spots to help minimise complacency.

2 x Inside mids
2 x KPD (need to be developed to be ready in 3 years)
1 x outside player (Ellis,Menadue replacement on the list)
Agreed apart from Menadue, need to keep him and play him in his natural position, on the wing. Quicker than Brando and more willing to put his body on the line, pretty decent kick too. Should be close to entering his prime for mine

Agreed apart from Menadue, need to keep him and play him in his natural position, on the wing. Quicker than Brando and more willing to put his body on the line, pretty decent kick too. Should be close to entering his prime for mine

Yeah Id give him one more chance - he seemed to click in the 2nd half of the year and played some really strong footy. But if hes offered 2 years to go to freo he's gone and fair enough. Also, feel that Naish is not far off at all, probably not ready to play a full season but can easily see him playing 10-15 games next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how this Bennell thing has developed on this board. 🤣

is there actually any credible info linking us to him? I know at T71 has been having a tough time of it latelyso won’t bother him but few others hear things around here like Grockadoc and Michaels

I love how this Bennell thing has developed on this board. 🤣

is there actually any credible info linking us to him? I know at T71 has been having a tough time of it latelyso won’t bother him but few others hear things around here like Grockadoc and Michaels
No there isnt but there is an article by Michael Barlow saying that Richmond would be the best fit for Bennell

I love backing in our culture and structure and taking a risk on the unwanted. I was wrapt when we took on Stackman and then Pickett. But between them and the ordinary day to day challenges with managing a list, I reckon taking on Bennell is maybe going one step too far.

Remember, we got where we are today with a foundation of players that are of a certain ilk: Grimes, Chimpa, Shedda, Vlaus etc. The bigger focus should be to continue to focus on those character types. Compliment with a few that have a lot of talent but need support, no probs with that, but don’t go over board with them and end up using too much energy on them, distractions etc.

Keep it in balance. Bennell didn’t show us much respect a few years ago either remember.
Agree totally.
Could actually be a risk to derail the time work and efforts put into the like of Stack and his career if he remained his current self centered ways.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back