EPL Matchday 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Completely deserved to do what he did. Club captain, Assisted a goal, and booed off by fans. Arsenal don’t deserve him. What a piece of s**t rabble club they have become

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Xhaka doesn't fit in this side, he's got an occasional longshot but is too reckless and doesn't offer much apart from that.

Unlucky from aurier. Not questioning the call but I don't think he knew his leg would catch him when trying to clear the ball he thought he had possession of. He'll do 1000 more dumb things than that this season.

Worryingly another goal from the left hand side with rose and Sanchez not communicating well.
Happened to us at Anfield years ago. Can't remember who it was. Maybe Skrtel or Agger. They are in possession, bring there leg back to strike the ball and clear it and as they swing back forward, a player has moved in the way and they kick their leg. Penalty.

I hated that. Finally it has gone our way but it's definitely a conscientious one.

Biggest bus parking job I’ve seen from a visiting side at Anfield in a while. Spurs were caught in a tricky position having taken the lead so early, but the route they choose was a strange one. If they had of taken the game to us more they would have got something I think.

Fabinho MOTM. There aren’t many better defensive midfielders in world football at the moment, if any. He’s just so good.

Happened to us at Anfield years ago. Can't remember who it was. Maybe Skrtel or Agger. They are in possession, bring there leg back to strike the ball and clear it and as they swing back forward, a player has moved in the way and they kick their leg. Penalty.

I hated that. Finally it has gone our way but it's definitely a conscientious one.
Reminded me a bit of VVD on Lamela even though he never had the ball in that instance. Has to be given but one of those like Sissoko in the final where there's no intent to foul and you can see both sides of the decision

Great win against Spurs. Deserved too as we battered them really and apart from their lucky goal, they didn't cause us any problems.

Mentality monsters!
Didn't son hit the crossbar?

Reminded me a bit of VVD on Lamela even though he never had the ball in that instance. Has to be given but one of those like Sissoko in the final where there's no intent to foul and you can see both sides of the decision
Should we complain for days like the Liverpool supporters did on here for that penalty?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should we complain for days like the Liverpool supporters did on here for that penalty?
Some probably still don’t think it was a pen, or that Lovren playing the ball makes H onside.

But we’re not perpetual victims. We accept Aurier’s error as being a correct call.

Completely deserved to do what he did. Club captain, Assisted a goal, and booed off by fans. Arsenal don’t deserve him. What a piece of s**t rabble club they have become

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He is a liability. He's a rubbish player. Hopefully the door hits him on the way out.

10 games into the season and we've played 4 of the top 5 away already. Better performance with 2-3 wantaway liabilities in Rose, Eriksen & Aurier costing us a point and a chance for a miracle win

10 games into the season and we've played 4 of the top 5 away already. Better performance with 2-3 wantaway liabilities in Rose, Eriksen & Aurier costing us a point and a chance for a miracle win
We seem to play ok against the good teams. We have had more trouble with the average ones this season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back