Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:
Let's compare apples with apples. Having a month at AO isn't even close to leaving Victoria just twice in 15 weeks. In regard to the QF, all Richmond had to do was win one game, and then they knew they wouldn't be leaving Victoria again for 6 months. Any team can get up for that - especially as they knew the rest of the finals were always going to be played on their home turf.

Some carrot !

I respect that you follow the Tigers and wish to bask in their recent success, but it's not a level playing field. I hope everything comes out in the fullness of time, but I doubt it. There's been a concerted effort for the last 3 years by the AFL to make life easier for the Richmond Footy Club, simply because they need the revenue. Regrettably, and despite protests from people like me, "it is what it is", and is likely to remain so for the foreseeable future.

This flog joined 3 days ago and in each of its 15 posts in the 2020 fixture leaks thread on the MB does nothing but whinge about Richmond's 2019 fixture. I reckon it's K. Cornes under an alias as he was one of the first to hark up about our 7 game MCG run home.

Media started all this back before our run started and oppo's like bees to honey latched onto it.

Just wish the tiger posters on the main board stop responding to this s**t because if you do, those threads will die a quick death when it's just weagle and crowbots arguing between themselves.

PS: it's good reading though :D knowing how much Richmond's flags are killing them.

Last edited:
This flog joined 3 days ago and in each of its 15 posts in the 2020 fixture leaks thread on the MB does nothing but whinge about Richmond's 2019 fixture. I reckon it's K. Cornes under an alias as he was one of the first to hark up about our 7 game MCG run home.

Media started all this back before our run started and oppo's like bees to honey latched onto it.

Just wish the tiger posters on the main board stop responding to this s**t because if you don't, those threads will die a quick death when it's just weagle and crowbots arguing between themselves.

PS: it's good reading though :D knowing how much Richmond's flags are killing them.

this x1000

Just wish the tiger posters on the main board stop responding to this s**t because if you do, those threads will die a quick death when it's just weagle and crowbots arguing between themselves.

WOW you weren't kidding. "Richmond only won the flag by 15 goals because two months earlier they got to sleep in their own beds instead of a hotel."

Gosh some of these people will need chiropractic work after so much reaching.

A first gamer in a GF, to have the confidence and even arrogance to instinctively do it in the first place is extremely impressive, and pulling it off and superbly delivering it to George in the zone made it more so.

When Marlion gets a bit more experience he may want to deliver it to someone other than George...

(Gee, imagine the forward line if George just learnt to kick for goal on instinct! Had too much thought involved in grand final day shots). This, of course, is just one of the many possible scenarios which petrify the non-Tige barracker.

Last edited:

Nah...keep stirring the flogs until they get taken away by the men in white coats for a rest at shady acres home for the pathologically salty

Sorry bro , I'm going to keep responding with the intention of inflaming , provoking and ruining their whole day...

I'm 52 years of age , sure I should know better , turn the other cheek and just bask in the glory that has been 2017-19 , but you know what ,FK THEM !!

All of my teen and adult life prior to this magnificent period revolved around being preached to by Druggies , Blues Hawks , pies( THE MYTH CLUB) and cats 'experts' . it WAS REVOLTING. No more for this fat , balding , mid life crisised , erectile dysfunctional , blood pressure medication and anti anxiety tablet taking relic . Im into them boots and all. Nothing better than signing off on the post with ' Richmond 2019 AFL premiers : Deal with it '.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry bro , I'm going to keep responding with the intention of inflaming , provoking and ruining their whole day...

I'm 52 years of age , sure I should know better , turn the other cheek and just bask in the glory that has been 2017-19 , but you know what ,FK THEM !!

All of my teen and adult life prior to this magnificent period revolved around being preached to by Druggies , Blues Hawks , pies( THE MYTH CLUB) and cats 'experts' . it WAS REVOLTING. No more for this fat , balding , mid life crisised , erectile dysfunctional , blood pressure medication and anti anxiety tablet taking relic . Im into them boots and all. Nothing better than signing off on the post with ' Richmond 2019 AFL premiers : Deal with it '.
I hear you brother! 👍 ;)👍

Lmao love the ‘in regard to the QF’
In regard to the GF, all GWS and Adelaide had to do was get up for one game, knowing if they win they won’t have to leave their state for 6 months.

I think your underselling Marlion's move here. There is no more effective a move than a move that is unexpected. He completely misdirected Whitfield with his initial slow turn the the right. The "telegraphing" is the misdirection. It gave him so much space that it made it look unnecessary.
He did it a few times in the game to open up space, he feints in one direction a tiny bit to get his opponent off balance and then broke away in the other direction.

Oh yeah he loves his bumbers, bit awkward having Sheeds around the club these days...enemy status!
Essendon took our premiership winning backman and became a multiple flag winning coach for them. Only fair that we did the same with Dimma ;)

This was my initial thought on Malthouse too, but after he finished coaching, he was asked where his real allegiance lies and he stated that it is where you pulled on the jumper & spilled blood on a weekly basis.
I got the sense that Malthouse was looking for a job at the time. He would've been keen to bend us over but alas, we were a better run club by that stage so fortunately he went and ****ed over the Blues instead. And didn't he do it well!
Small mercies.

Does that DH realise we have won 6 flags in the last 60 years? Man, how dumb are people?
I don’t like to brag but it’s actually 7. 😀

Edit: I have read on and noticed that this oversight has been commented on by others. My apologies....
I am only reading 1 page of this every couple days 1) too make it through off season and 2) on doctors orders because too much salt is not good for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back