Racing November Daily Punt - Meech Scratched By RV Stewards after CT scan reveals aneurysm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They didn't miss Setting Sail.

I was way off thinking like $5-$6. Oh well.

It's pretty rare they miss them late on in the carnvial, especially after they have won everything - look at the price Antilles started in the Gold Cup etc

Solid lol worthy OP though - will surely drift from there.

It's pretty rare they miss them late on in the carnvial, especially after they have won everything - look at the price Antilles started in the Gold Cup etc

Solid lol worthy OP though - will surely drift from there.
It is, isn't it? Given us nothing.

I couldn't line up the form well enough to be confident at that price, just assumed he'd be better. Not a lot to beat.

Solid jockey change for Levitate in the 5th. Not one for smashing the jocks would have to be up there for worst ride of the month Australia wide.

Big betting stable, money was on, 6's into 2.80 at one point from memory and absolutely cooked it. Bookies took note and is a bit too short today in a well above average maiden.

Todays prize for worst price horse goes to runbabe in 4th. opened almost fave should be 30:1.

i know the last couple have pages have been funny pisstakey and I couldn’t believe “Cuzz” myself. But have the VRC relaxed rules around naming if the horse is int’l? I remember reading an article about it but can’t find it now; obviously POA had an “A” prefix when he ran in the Cup last year
I was under the impression that we werent to have 2 horses named the same in Australia. When i happened to flick through the results the other day and saw Prince of Arran I just assumed.

Oh Well

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was under the impression that we werent to have 2 horses named the same in Australia. When i happened to flick through the results the other day and saw Prince of Arran I just assumed.

Oh Well

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Only changed the rule in last 6 months. Horses now defined by their suffix (GB) (IRE) (JPN)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So a Phar Lap (JPN) would be ok?

Would be interesting case scenario but believe so!

There is a worldwide restriction so I can't call a horse Mill Reef, Secretariat, Natalma, Brigadier Gerard or Frankel. Same as Japan wouldn't be able to call a horse Phar Lap or Black Caviar. If we had a horse from a minnow nation like mainland china or something it would be interesting.

Lol Fuhrer. Hitler would be turning in his grave knowing that piece of s**t is named after him.
I saw that and was surprised it past the racename approvers

Does this mean Keitel, Himmler, Speer and even Fegelein (give me Fegelein!!)* are fair naming game?

* one for the Downfall fans

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back