Rumour ben cousins been missing for 1 month...

Remove this Banner Ad

Diluted piss, so been doing the old oil change, I hear it's quite painful to do , would explain how he passed so many tests while playing.
Nah, it's literally just sculling way too much water to dilute the sample to a level where the results are inconclusive. You get failed on the spot if it happens (with the offer of a retest), doesn't even need to get tested. Same happens if your piss is even the slightest bit too hot or cold

Nah, it's literally just sculling way too much water to dilute the sample to a level where the results are inconclusive. You get failed on the spot if it happens (with the offer of a retest), doesn't even need to get tested. Same happens if your piss is even the slightest bit too hot or cold
In Jail Prisoners are randomly tested and are watched from the moment they are contacted. Not allowed to have a drink. Taken to room stripped and searched and watched whilst they piss. Has to be a certain amount and testing bottle is warm to the hand. Some cannot piss and freeze up. Other consequences accrue.
Sportsman I believe are also randomly tested. Makes sense. There are some ways around it that are tried but rarely successful unless officers are corrupted. That Youtube video whilst quite funny is BS.

In Jail Prisoners are randomly tested and are watched from the moment they are contacted. Not allowed to have a drink. Taken to room stripped and searched and watched whilst they piss. Has to be a certain amount and testing bottle is warm to the hand. Some cannot piss and freeze up. Other consequences accrue.
Sportsman I believe are also randomly tested. Makes sense. There are some ways around it that are tried but rarely successful unless officers are corrupted. That Youtube video whilst quite funny is BS.
The standards you described are almost identical for people in Ben's position. They will literally watch your dick while you piss (usually through a mirror) to ensure you don't use a fake one filled with someone else's urine

The standards you described are almost identical for people in Ben's position. They will literally watch your dick while you piss (usually through a mirror) to ensure you don't use a fake one filled with someone else's urine
I did a few thousand of them so I would have some idea. Bend over "smile for the Governor" tku. There was an officer who looked so closely at their dates that a couple of prisoners wanted to belt him. Not giving away any methods used by crooks to spoil the sample however. You can imagine tho that a few prisoners would carry around a spare urine bag to use if tested...especially if a fresh round of drugs had come in on visiting day. Never saw a mirror tho and prisoners normally have their back to u when they piss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a text from a friend who works at Fox Footy and he said that police have said that the rumour is "way off"... hope it's the case.

FFS. He got offered a good role and he's turned his back on that and doing irresponsible things again. This is ridiculous. Genuinely wanted to see the guy get healthy and live a happy life again. As much as it pains me to say this, he really is finished. No coming back from this. He is going to end up dead.
As good as gablett snr

Funny how Nic Naitanui gets 10x the media attention that Cousins does, yet seems like a good guy and has a squeaky clean image

Cousins is the only one responsible for his choices, not the ******* media
I really don't get all this sympathy for Cockroach Cousins.
He's problems are all self inflicted.
Does anybody know how many time he tested positive for drugs when he playing?

I really don't get all this sympathy for Cockroach Cousins.
He's problems are all self inflicted.
Does anybody know how many time he tested positive for drugs when he playing?
None

Remove this Banner Ad

Back