State of Origin Series XV Round 5 - Western Australia v Vic Country @ Perth Stadium (MOTR)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Did not miss much I see....
Even less now you're around.
Image result for yawn gif

Sorry champ but I am a busy bee. I don't have time to talk with Internet loser :)

Typical of you, when you get a question you flip, you flop, you go missing. Much like you Qooty. You are the epitome of a band wagoneer. It is so sad a former champ to go out this way.

Typical of you, when you get a question you flip, you flop, you go missing. Much like you Qooty. You are the epitome of a band wagoneer. It is so sad a former champ to go out this way.
that's nice dear

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oi campaignery I didn't say I didn't like you!!!!!!
Love you too friendo. Please don't smash me on Tuesday.
THB is the only out and out superstar Vic Country.
This I agree with, although I do like to share the spotlight with my Country brethren.
I’d have claimed him for WA but apparently we have too many wannabe flankers already.
You're allowed to remove the following letters, "the first A, the first N, the second N, the second A, the first B, the first E, the first F and the first L."
Too true. Just living in the real world.
Still, I like to escape every now and again and play with the D&D folks. We all like to live in a fantasy world occasionally. Well in your case, all the time. :p
Imagine being a pleb and taking real life more serious than the SFA...
I'de pay to see THB dress and role play .....
What do you want me to be baby?
Bullshit. miggs and gym4life have never been more invested in QOOTY.
KFC has opened a 24 hour drive through, miggs won't be around these parts for a while.

Back