Science/Environment Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Pandemic Declared

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to admit today was pretty promising. 2 consecutive days of the virus in fection rate slowing in italy. Europe might be getting to the point in a week.

perhaps im wrong. Perhaps western social distancing measures can work.
They can and will work. The concern will be the disease returning from less sophisticated countries.

Wow the existing welfare recipients are clogging up the system asking when they will receive their stimulus package.
They don't need to do that.

Newly unemployed need the system unclogged .

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

They can and will work. The concern will be the disease returning from less sophisticated countries.

But i am sure those "this is just a flu" morons will claim victory saying "we were paranoid" and "i told you so". Without social distancing this would have been 10 times worse.

Wow the existing welfare recipients are clogging up the system asking when they will receive their stimulus package.
They don't need to do that.

Newly unemployed need the system unclogged .

Bullshit. There is nowhere on the system to ask such questions.

Bullshit. There is nowhere on the system to ask such questions.
Bullshit back.
They're clogging up the phone lines and taking spots in the cue.
PLEASE, if you are on the dole you will receive your extra stimulus money. Leave it for the newly unemployed Australians . Be patient.

And I know a thousand times as many 25-30 year olds who are fitter than 70 year olds.

There will be outliers
Think you misunderstood me.
I mean those unhealthy 25-30 year olds could be in strife more than those fit 70 year olds.

Bullshit back.
PLEASE, if you are on the dole you will receive your extra stimulus money. Leave it for the newly unemployed Australians . Be patient.

The phone lines are always clogged. They are never not clogged.

Mygov website and centrelink website are both currently working

1585044587689.png

Bullshit back.

Instead of being angry at the state having a s**t system you are angry at the poor people?

Instead of being angry at the state having a s**t you are angry at the poor people?
The minister just said, it's unnecessary for dole recipients asking for their stimulus payments. They will get it. They need not clogg the system.

Why is this so hard for you to comprehend.

On another note, still so many people posting on buy, swap and sell sites on Facebook. More people on the move to get a jigsaw puzzle or a power tool or a dress. Reckon this will slow down if we Goto the next stage? (General question, not aimed at you)

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

I've seen a massive increase in planter boxes for everyone's new vegie garden

So what are you trying to say?
That it's not happening?
Do you work at centre link?

I'm saying you are yelling at unemployed people for a poorly implemented system they have no control over.

The same minister you just quoted, lied to us yesterday about a denial of service attack. In fact, it was his system that denied service.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The minister just said, it's unnecessary for dole recipients asking for their stimulus payments. They will get it. They need not clogg the system.

Why is this so hard for you to comprehend.

The problem is that the communication from our Federal Government has been such a ******* debacle that people don't know this.

How can barbers/hairdressers keep social distancing? Do they have to cut/wash hair like this?

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back