Science/Environment Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Pandemic Declared

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
* this guy.

We've never had a PM less qualified for this. Scotty from marketing can't even do that.

Shutting down people's livelihoods like it's nothing. Nice when you're just leeching off the rest of us I guess. You could at least pretend to empathise with people.

He's the ******* worst.

Wasn't the national cabinet supposed to be discussing mortgage and rent relief tonight? He literally announced on Sunday that it would be addressed on Tuesday. Nothing.

My pet dog could lead the country better than this hopeless campaigner.

Cant believe you can't get the boys/girls down for a game of soccer at the local park but a group of 20+ kids can be in a classroom at once. Contradiction 101
There's no proof that kids can spread it apparently :rolleyes:.

fu** this guy.

We've never had a PM less qualified for this. Scotty from marketing can't even do that.

Shutting down people's livelihoods like it's nothing. Nice when you're just leeching off the rest of us I guess. You could at least pretend to empathise with people.

He's the ******* worst.

Wasn't the national cabinet supposed to be discussing mortgage and rent relief tonight? He literally announced on Sunday that it would be addressed on Tuesday. Nothing.

My pet dog could lead the country better than this hopeless campaigner.

He pretended a bit

"Every job is an essential job"

I was hoping he’d make bowl cuts the only permissible haircut.
It's literally a hand on job, touching another persons hair.......how can it be allowed?

I understand physio etc as people really need this, but a haircut? His missus must have put her foot down

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But i am sure those "this is just a flu" morons will claim victory saying "we were paranoid" and "i told you so". Without social distancing this would have been 10 times worse.

As long as we ignore them and excuse the pun, not give them air time, then it doesn't matter.what they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back