Racing April Daily Thread - Racing > Rugbaleeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

King’s Legacy’s victory today really had me puzzled
Absolutely shocking in the Slipper and has never showed anything close to what it showed today.
Weird

Woeful race, think Bowman summed it up perfectly afterwards. Wasn't a race with any superstars in it for sure

lol, all I'm seeing is Nature Strip the best sprinter in world on twitter.. makes me sick to the stomach.

I'd back Pinatubo all day long against anything here over 1200m.

lol, all I'm seeing is Nature Strip the best sprinter in world on twitter.. makes me sick to the stomach.

Pinatubo is unsighted since his 2yo prep. I mean how did Europes previous hype 2yo Air Force Blue go on resumption.

He may get there in time but I have never heard of a 2yo being best of anything.

Anyone that needs a pick me up after a bad punt watch tiger king on Netflix. You’ll feel better about yourself
I’m not sure how much more of it I can handle, tbh. Think I’ll push on though to see if I can get an answer to the show‘s most pressing question- why the hell is that one bloke doing all his interviews with his shirt off???

He’s very good on his day but he beat home SAL and Redzel, who are both past their best. Our sprinting ranks look to be heading the same way as our middle distance/staying ranks unfortunately.

Anyone on here manage to stumble across the TAB Quaddie cashout in Sydney after the third leg ?
What's happened here?
I know a friend had his account frozen last night after he accepted a very "generous " cash out offer on the Brisbane quad

Sounds like a cluster f..ck

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I love MB. She had every chance there wasn’t good enough

Today’s been pretty average
Just Garner and Quaffany left to save it

Lol every chance - get your hand off it mate - was the only horse 4WNC the trip - if you want to see a bog average horse that had every chance look at Brandenburg.

Swap runs and she'd have won.

lol....I’m not here to justify myself to a child. I’ve put up as many losing bets as winners here today, so if you want to go around being an after the fact nazi, then knock yourself out.

Read the board rules and enjoy your ban :thumbsu:

7 races in to the card and I’d had one return for the day..which was Quick Thinker that I only backed the drum which of course wins.

Then I finally catch Nature Strip. Then I get the quinella and star of the seas each way in the Donny for a good collect. Then my one out selection in the last leg bolts in to land my first quaddie in eternity.

How bloody good is the punt.

Sure you did ;)

What's happened here?
I know a friend had his account frozen last night after he accepted a very "generous " cash out offer on the Brisbane quad

Sounds like a cluster f..ck
Got SMS this morning.
We're experiencing technical difficulties on our quaddie cash-out payment for Randwick and Doomben today (04/04/2020), which has resulted in impacted accounts being temporarily locked. Our team is actively working to fix the issue and aim to have this resolved as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Gamble Responsibly. Gambler's Help. 1800 858 858

Got SMS this morning.
We're experiencing technical difficulties on our quaddie cash-out payment for Randwick and Doomben today (04/04/2020), which has resulted in impacted accounts being temporarily locked. Our team is actively working to fix the issue and aim to have this resolved as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Gamble Responsibly. Gambler's Help. 1800 858 858
I understand if you accepted a cash out that TAB deems to later have been an "error " they can simply take the amount back off you.
This from the website

2.2 Erroneous credits to a Wagering Account
If an amount has been incorrectly credited to a Wagering Account in connection with an Eligible Bet being Cashed Out, TAB:
(a) may adjust the account to the extent necessary to rectify the incorrect credit; and
(b) if, as a result of such adjustment, the account is in debit (that is has a negative balance), may recover from the holder of the account as a debt due, the amount of the deficiency in the account.

Lol every chance - get your hand off it mate - was the only horse 4WNC the trip - if you want to see a bog average horse that had every chance look at Brandenburg.

Swap runs and she'd have won.
Got the beautiful cart I thought it would but yep the horse was garbage

Speaking of Brandenburg of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back