Racing April Daily Punt: The Championswamps 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

$4000 in the tri pool too, that means someone must have had $3k on it straight out. I can only imagine that someone who would do that would also be ranting about worst dividend every to anyone who was around at the time and his mates will be hearing about it for the next 20 years.
IKnowtheDog this has you written all over it!

Probs just a 3k mystery

$4000 in the tri pool too, that means someone must have had $3k on it straight out. I can only imagine that someone who would do that would also be ranting about worst dividend every to anyone who was around at the time and his mates will be hearing about it for the next 20 years.
IKnowtheDog this has you written all over it!

Please, there's no way I'd have the 8 in the trifecta

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That fall in the first at Donald looked awful.

Geez, thats the worst fall ive seen ever I think. Absolutely horrendous. Hopefully he pulls through

Getting ridiculous now with the amount of falls. The tracks are 100% not up to standard with the large rainfalls/bad weather conditions Victoria has had in the last 12 months and they just keep racing anyway. Its time to move the industry to a 5 day a week platform really. It will never happen voluntarily but with all the jockey injuries they may be left without a choice in the long term

Remove this Banner Ad

Back