Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 11: Just Biden His Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Notice

The level of vitriol and frankly toxic culture in this thread is getting out of hand. As such, the thread will be monitored actively for posters who drag down the quality of posting for all others, and they will have their access to the thread removed.

Further, reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) will no longer be allowed. Much like other tropes of that nature, it serves as a conversational barrier and fall-back point for people to simply sling mud. That's unacceptable.

Thanks.

This is an effective approach ShanDog. It has worked for the MSM in America, the UK, Europe, Australia, China, Russia, The Middle East, etc. I should learn when to realise that I’m pissing into the wind. My mistake.

What about all that Mexican Violence though?

I dont follow the ins and out of US politics
I find it boring

But I read that Trump has put his 39 yo real estate agent son in law in charge of things?
F me.
The behaviour of his supporters is classic cult behaviour. Trump can do no wrong and is utterly beyond criticism.

I've held that view since before he was elected president and I've seen nothing since to change it. If anything, my view has been strengthened.

As for Kushner, that's Trump's cronyism at play.

The behaviour of his supporters is classic cult behaviour. Trump can do no wrong and is utterly beyond criticism.

I've held that view since before he was elected president and I've seen nothing to change it. If anything, my view has been strengthened.

As for Kushner, that's Trump's cronyism at play.

Search everywhere for any example where Trump admits ANY accountability or fault for ANYTHING. It doesnt exist. Because he is the textbook example of a narcissist and he has his web of peons around him that are willing to sacrifice all logical thought to maintain their position and privilage.

Its terrifying.

Search everywhere for any example where Trump admits ANY accountability or fault for ANYTHING. It doesnt exist. Because he is the textbook example of a narcissist and he has his web of peons around him that are willing to sacrifice all logical thought to maintain their position and privilage.

Its terrifying.
How about the latest firing of the Inspector General? Speak up and it is the classic Apprentice saying, "you're fired".

Its terrifying.
Who was the last senior politician to admit a major mistake?

How about the latest firing of the Inspector General? Speak up and it is the classic Apprentice saying, "you're fired".

Basically. He is claiming he has the right, and sure, he does, but to anyone who knows how he operates its him removing what he considered a threat.

Surely even the most blind apologists must look at the disaster unfolding in the U.S. and question Trumps handling.
I question WHO. They said it doesn’t spread human to human. Also you have been sucked in by cnn.

Look at the Dems. They were at festivals saying all good to to be amongst each other etc. it’s funny to me how brainwashed people are by the television sets and leftist propaganda.

I question WHO. They said it doesn’t spread human to human. Also you have been sucked in by cnn.

Look at the Dems. They were at festivals saying all good to to be amongst each other etc. it’s funny to me how brainwashed people are by the television sets and leftist propaganda.
Being stupid and foolish is bipartisan, doesn’t excuse any party from being thoroughly unprepared and downplaying the seriousness of the situation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I offer you Bernie Sanders, assuming you consider him to be senior enough.

Well done to him. That it was only admitted 20 years later when the general public's view has significantly changed is pretty telling. But, kudos to him. I really can't think of another president, prime minister or equivalent in the US, UK or Australia to ever make a categorical statement admitting error for a decision.

Who was the last senior politician to admit a major mistake?

Pretty sure Obama was happy to conceed where there was failures both during and after his 8 years. He usually discussed them in terms of how to avoid the issue next time. Trump, however, will blame someone else for the issue.

I can't believe that a proper western democracy can place a family member clearly out of his depth in a position of such vital importance

It's staggering.
Competence doesn't appear to be among the criteria the Donald uses for his appointments.

Well done to him. That it was only admitted 20 years later when the general public's view has significantly changed is pretty telling. But, kudos to him. I really can't think of another president, prime minister or equivalent in the US, UK or Australia to ever make a categorical statement admitting error for a decision.

Hell, quick Google has Obama admitting to FOX NEWS of a major blunder under his watch in 2011:

But they aren't in power.
Buck stops at the government surely

Fair point, you can certainly query Sanders' motives for admitting it now.

But it was a clear example in relation to your question as you posed it.

Hell, quick Google has Obama admitting to FOX NEWS of a major blunder under his watch in 2011:

That's good. At the risk of downplaying it, it's well after the fact when it doesn't matter to his future election prospects anymore. That's what I was really interested in.

That's good. At the risk of downplaying it, it's well after the fact when it doesn't matter to his future election prospects anymore. That's what I was really interested in.
It’s true - they won’t leave themselves open and hand a free kick to their political opponent. The current admin is a little bit different to past ones due to the volume of half/miss truths and blatant nature of it (overt vs covert).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back