Racing April Daily Thread - Racing > Rugbaleeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've ever seen a horse simultaneously look like it was always the winner & look like it was gonna get rolled, that would be Bungalow Bill in R1 at Sandown.

Isn't that every leader at Sandown for the last decade?

I know one of the owners - let me get you some mail

Fairly confident and should be hard to beat :thumbsu:

However - I should warn that from my dealings with the info Trent B has NFI idea how they are going

Fairly confident and should be hard to beat :thumbsu:

However - I should warn that from my dealings with the info Trent B has NFI idea how they are going

yea - the mail on the longer priced horses is generally better.

remember he declared tavirun at $26 at the valley one day and it was never in doubt.

i own a few horses with trent and he’s pretty good generally.

Probably should've found that winner. Was the only race-fit horse, likely leader and no weight.

Never had much class, but that's overvalued in 1000m sprints. Well done if you found it.

30 km/hr easterly gusting to 45km/hr rail out 16 and a get back and buried "good thing" in the first. Saw the forecast and still took the shorts because it's just that much better then these other pretenders short in the market but this looks chronic leaders.

This will be interesting.......................

just for safety sake BLK FT and apprentice ocean candy at double figures looks the one that might lead them at a good split. Dustypark at SP might be worth a sheckle too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moscow red looks a wet tracker in the seventh at Sandown. Decent place chance at least .

Gee best fields I’ve seen in a while at Morphettville on Saturday

Early thoughts
R1. Theresabearinthere - so impressive first start

R4. Hasta la Bullet to bounce back at a good price

R5. Fidelia

R6. Roccabascerana to go better - I am Eloquent at a price too - fresh and likes fresh it wet

R7. Moonlight Maid

R8. Embrace Me e/w

R9. Jungle Edge in the wet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back