No Oppo Supporters The TAN 76 - No toilet paper hoarders allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Should be pointed out, she sent the tweet at 10.16 am "while she was working" ]

[[ Pmsl... now Wuhan Dan is trying to tell us it was her "day off" lol, not according to colleagues who disagreed with her comments. She was at work]]

[[[ Fact is, deputy cheif medical officer is NOT an honorary role, she is a paid public servant who has breached her terms of contract. Isreal Folau lost his career over stupid misguided coments]]]

“She clearly won’t get the job as chief historian.

“I applaud the work she’s doing as a medical officer in Victoria, that’s her expertise. I would strongly suggest she keep to that because those sorts of comments don’t inspire confidence.

“People should stick to their day jobs"

-Scott Morrison

"I think she should go. I think it's pretty obvious in the middle of a pandemic the second highest medical officer in the state of Victoria should be concentrating on the people of Victoria and the crisis associated with COVID-19," he said.

"Instead she is off running culture war debates. I think she is unfit for that office and she should go."

- Peter Dutton

Last edited:

“I applaud the work she’s doing as a medical officer in Victoria, that’s her expertise. I would strongly suggest she keep to that because those sorts of comments don’t inspire confidence.

-Scott Morrison

The fat gimp has spoken

-Scott Morrison

"I think she should go. I think it's pretty obvious in the middle of a pandemic the second highest medical officer in the state of Victoria should be concentrating on the people of Victoria and the crisis associated with COVID-19," he said.

"Instead she is off running culture war debates. I think she is unfit for that office and she should go."

- Peter Dutton
Think Morrison’s comments are fair and warranted. The other bloke not so much, not up to him to be telling people who should and shouldn’t be doing what.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
The outrage is hilarious, I'd be more concerned about the people getting let off the ruby princess and the deaths that came from it.
She's just jealous because her great great great great great
Great great great great great great great Grandfather Anthony
Never discoverd Australia
And James did
How ironic she studie at
James cook university ..
Dumb ******* green eyed bitch
Burn her burn her she's a ******* witch
Typical leftist pathetic greenie
Give her a ten tonne cement beanie

Status
Not open for further replies.