No Oppo Supporters The TAN 76 - No toilet paper hoarders allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No arrests, no neo-Nazis, about 2 thousand, social distancing made the crowd look sparse.

Stuck it to the man.

30 protesters ? 2000 protesters ?

I dunno who this Tom Patchunky bloke is so I’m inclined to believe Boltzzar.

Actually I think the confusion lies in the fact the protesters were using 4klm apart social distancing. (Very responsible.)

1588322648215.jpeg

30 protesters ? 2000 protesters ?

I dunno who this Tom Patchunky bloke is so I’m inclined to believe Boltzzar.

Actually I think the confusion lies in the fact the protesters were using 4klm apart social distancing. (Very responsible.)

View attachment 868278
Stock media photo not taken today.

Believe what you want.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crazy. One of the most bizarre things I've seen.
It's like they had a time machine looking into the future 2020 and covid-19

Shame about the dumb screen coments and graphics, but its an eye opener. Even Boris arises out of his hospital bed.

2012 Olympics opening ceremony in London - Predictive Programming Covid-19

I remember watching that opening ceremony at the time and thinking wtf is this as well , bit dark for an Olympics .

I remember watching that opening ceremony at the time and thinking wtf is this as well , bit dark for an Olympics .
It's very dark. And the diseases chasing the children over the beds is as weird as It gets, but the children escape, just like now with Covid-19

Loved Boris Johnson emerging from under his hospital bed sheets all cured....lol

It's very dark. And the diseases chasing the children over the beds is as weird as It gets, but the children escape, just like now with Covid-19

Loved Boris Johnson emerging from under his hospital bed sheets all cured....lol

It’s very strange indeed . You ever seen that video on you tube of the bohemian grove and the Most powerful People in the world all go there ? They have mock rituals etc , weird campaigners

The organiser was on the radio this arvo and said SARS, bird flue, mers etc, and now covid-19 are all attributed to commercial meat farming.
Yep.Nearly ran off the road with his claims.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back