Official Team Thread SFA Expansion Bid: The Boys Club Tangerines

Remove this Banner Ad

In further news for the day, the excitement keeps on coming for the Tangerines, league woman por_please_ya is so in love with the team but not enough to actually play for us she has decided to become our number one ticket holder. Huge news.

In further news for the day, the excitement keeps on coming for the Tangerines, league woman por_please_ya is so in love with the team but not enough to actually play for us she has decided to become our number one ticket holder. Huge news.
That explains her sliding into my DMs.

The good news keeps on rolling with the Tang Gang.

:tangerine: :tangerine: :tangerine: :tangerine:Signing:tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine:

Baghdad legend Tony Lynn 15 has joined the Tangerines for it's expansion bid for S30 or S31. Welcome Uncle Boy.

So just to confirm I am Captain and playing full forward right?

:tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine:Delisting:tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine:

Delisting news, Tangerines unlisted recruit Papa Juggs has been delisted from the team as his presence only harms the franchises chances of success.

:tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine:Delisting:tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine:

Delisting news, Tangerines unlisted recruit Papa Juggs has been delisted from the team as his presence only harms the franchises chances of success.

We've made it boys and (pending) girls! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ideas for songs:

Hey hey we’re the Tangies (Monkees)

I’m sorry Ms.Captain, I’m Tangerine
Never meant to make your rookie cry,
I apologise a thousand times (OutKast)

Tangerine™️ Recruit better fit at the Lizards

You may have the Gold City Royals' licence, they're basically dead with that list.

Might bloody well have to. See yah later.

You may have the Gold City Royals' licence, they're basically dead with that list.

They have The Filth Wizard, they'll be alright in a season or two.

LIMITED TIME OFFER

We at the Tangerines™️ are offering one lucky poster the opportunity to look behind the curtain and join the Boys Club.

Be the first person to PM pants and myself with your expression of interest to join the Tangerines™️ and we will add you to the Facebook chat.

Its as simple as that.

Applicants must be under the age of 60 and lead a rich and varied culinary life.
I did this but I declined to add either of you to the PM.

I now eagerly await your reply.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back