Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Definitely Janus

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Laugh Laugh don't disagree with me I'll have to reconsider our relationship

She could literally sound like Tom Waits had drunk a mug of eggshells and gunpowder and I'd notso over hot coals just to lick the beaters if not a slice of the cake she's baking sorry mate agree to disagree

Scarlett looks like an 11 in some movies and a solid 8 in others.

Is it still appropriate to discuss someone's attractiveness on here? I mean cleavages are deleted but the video I posted of a man being gang bashed to unconsciousness, left motionless and bloodied on the ground was A-OK.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Is it still appropriate to discuss someone's attractiveness on here? I mean cleavages are deleted but the video I posted of a man being gang bashed to unconsciousness, left motionless and bloodied on the ground was A-OK.

Whilst I'm here, it is encouraged.

11 or 8 man what is the difference the only thing to say is: she's smokin'. And if I ever was on an deserted island with her I'd be too scared to make eye contact. Then I'd find Jimmy's lipstick fish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

11 or 8 man what is the difference the only thing to say is: she's smokin'. And if I ever was on an deserted island with her I'd be too scared to make eye contact. Then I'd find Jimmy's lipstick fish.

Im going to bed still laughing about Jimmys Lipstick Fish. My dreams are going to be weird tonight.

She could literally sound like Tom Waits had drunk a mug of eggshells and gunpowder

Tom Waits sounds like Tom Waits had drunk a mug of eggshells and gunpowder.

What's the difference between 11 and anything less than 11?

This one goes to eleven, that's the difference!

If she smokes though we have to reconsider.

Don't entirely agree.

There is behind the scenes talent.

It's going overseas, working in pay TV, or working on foreign set local productions like the Marvel Movies, etc. An indi film like Upgrade, made in Melbourne by Australians, set in America starring Americans driving american GTOs shouldn't happen. The movie would have lost nothing with more Australian presence in front of the camera.

Except box office I guess. The enemy is how parochial yanks are and like the VFL it's getting worse, not better.

Broken Hill had genre film made here recently called Locusts. Not sure if I can be bothered seeing it because the hero car is a old ******* Mustang like Gone in 60 seconds. 'Merica. It's not like there isn't a shortage here of old Brock Commodores and Torana's that the owners would have been thrilled to see on screen. It's a microscopicly minor gripe but I think it's representative of us selling our identity, our soul.

I mean, the guy who wrote the hit Netflix series Manhunter is so strayan he named the lead character Holden Ford! But in Australian film making that's no no!

I think the reason is a market that's at an all time high of indifference and the politics of movie financing not being what it used to be. Not because the camera people are filming the voice for a day job.

Plus SA Film Corp is a joke of an organisation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back