Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What happened to the Munster Hoj ?

Twisted his knee early on, had it strapped up and helped us to a decent halftime lead before being rested. Played well with the strapping so hoping it’s nothing too serious with the Roosters up next.

As much as I dislike Collingwood, I detest everything the giants are . They’re the perfect example of what the afl has become . Everything manipulated in a fashion purely so they can be successful.
That could sum up Collingwood too.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Even if you are not an NRL fan this is why we really like the Storm. Kudos Craig and Cameron. Brilliant 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if you are not an NRL fan this is why we really like the Storm. Kudos Craig and Cameron. Brilliant

I'm an NRL fan, but not a Storm fan. Do I count?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

What happened to the Munster Hoj ?
Medial strain iirc. 1 to 2 weeks they reckoned last night. A much better knee injury than whatshisname Howe, poor bugger

Confirmed everything for Howe?
PCL and MCL

I did my PCL having a ruckmen fall across my knee when was snapping around my body.

I knew it straight away when he did it and the pain he must have been. Just terrible.
Long road ahead with rehab but just terrible luck.

PCL and MCL

I did my PCL having a ruckmen fall across my knee when was snapping around my body.

I knew it straight away when he did it and the pain he must have been. Just terrible.
Long road ahead with rehab but just terrible luck.
He and Pendles are the only two Pies players I like. A real sham for footy. Hope he’s back soon.

Twisted his knee early on, had it strapped up and helped us to a decent halftime lead before being rested. Played well with the strapping so hoping it’s nothing too serious with the Roosters up next.
Yep, hope it is not too bad, he has been in pretty good form, and is a vital cog in the machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back