Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
(‘Ve only watched from about 9 minutes ago, when Hawkins grabbed the bears bloke around the neck and slung him in an illegal Tackle just before the pussies got the goal. From there, it was free to Geelong, again, again and again. Was marginal, but Cameron got nothing in front of goal before a couple more to the cats for good measure.

These pricks don’t even try to hide it any more.

(‘Ve only watched from about 9 minutes ago, when Hawkins grabbed the bears bloke around the neck and slung him in an illegal Tackle just before the pussies got the goal. From there, it was free to Geelong, again, again and again. Was marginal, but Cameron got nothing in front of goal before a couple more to the cats for good measure.

These pricks don’t even try to hide it any more.
the earlier one that went down cameron panacked, just had to keep eye on ball and would have takign a simple chest mark, but i agree the latter entry he was manhandled off the ball and got nothing.

Is there a more overrated player in the AFL than Hipwood? I couldn’t imagine the crap he’d cop from our supporters given how much vitriol Ben Brown is getting right now .

People writing off the cats and the cliff that is coming I don’t think see how good their kids are. The younger brigade is being shown how to play and how to prepare. I don’t see the cliff coming. Hard to replace the stars, for sure, but I reckon they’ve got some younger quality. Sh!ts me, but it’s true.

People writing off the cats and the cliff that is coming I don’t think see how good their kids are. The younger brigade is being shown how to play and how to prepare. I don’t see the cliff coming. Hard to replace the stars, for sure, but I reckon they’ve got some younger quality. Sh!ts me, but it’s true.

Like who?
It's been Ablett, Dangerfield, Hawkins, Selwood & Rohan that have got them back into this.

It’s really only Certified Morons, and he has been saying it for 10 years!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

myers goes ok,
I mean, sure he looks like he'll be an alright player but not sure he'll be much more than that.
Just for reference at 3Q time here are Geelongs top 10 rated players (though fantasy ratings taken with a grain of salt obviously)

delet.JPG

The only ones under 25 years old are Partiff, Simpson & O'Connor.

Also:

Total Players By Games
GeelongGamesBrisbane
6Less than 504
550 to 996
1100 to 1496
10150 or more6

10 players more than 150 games and and average age of 27y 4mth isn't looking great.

I mean, sure he looks like he'll be an alright player but not sure he'll be much more than that.
Just for reference at 3Q time here are Geelongs top 10 rated players (though fantasy ratings taken with a grain of salt obviously)

View attachment 909217

The only ones under 25 years old are Partiff, Simpson & O'Connor.

Also:

Total Players By Games​
GeelongGamesBrisbane
6Less than 504
550 to 996
1100 to 1496
10150 or more6

10 players more than 150 games and and average age of 27y 4mth isn't looking great.

It's probably not much different to us, except they win games

It's probably not much different to us, except they win games
Well with that much experience it would be a worry if they weren't winning

Also not really, here's us this week...

Average Attributes
EssendonAttributeNorth Melbourne
185.1cmHeight188.5cm
84.9kgWeight86.9kg
25yr 10mthAge25yr 10mth
87.8Games95.0
Total Players By Games
EssendonGamesNorth Melbourne
6Less than 508
1050 to 994
2100 to 1494
4150 or more6

Like who?
It's been Ablett, Dangerfield, Hawkins, Selwood & Rohan that have got them back into this.
Parfitt I rate
ratagalea
menagola
guthrie...don’t know how old he is though
bews is solid
myers is clever
theyve got plenty of good young players. It’s annoying.

Edit
henry
the steeple chase bloke
narkle can play
the injured HB that’s out. Can’t remember his name right now
3 first round picks coming in

FK!!!!!

Last edited:
Well with that much experience it would be a worry if they weren't winning

Also not really, here's us this week...

Average Attributes
EssendonAttributeNorth Melbourne