Roast Changes: R6 vs West Coast, 2020 - What the * are we doing?

Winner & Ins / Outs?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Lynch still gets a pass from me.

He was very lucky to hold his spot after the Suns debacle. I guess he is at least working hard. Borderline for mine.

Cannot agree with that, Seed actually finished off season 2019 in the best form he'd ever shown since joining us, took a few games to get going after that unusual knee injury but finished the season really well.

He's been awful this season but he's had a few mates there.

And he's still contracted for 2021

Weird that Seedsman can't get a game in this side.
Didn't Saunders mention a week or so back that he'd been dealing with a back injury that interrupted his preseason and fitness.

Another case of playing an injured more senior player or an excuse for s**t form?

I was right in one instance, Fish is back this week.

We've played 5 debutants so far this year too.

But you're so wrong. Nobody has missed out. Onky the injured Knight and cooked Gibbs aren't in our best 22 despite being 0-5. Gibbs might yet return and Knight when fit. Why does Poholke get only 2 games and then Crocker who finally looked ok miss so that Mackay returns to the 22. What is the future value? Explain please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually think McAsey will play forward for patches this week, don’t think he will start there and no way Doedee is starting on the bench.
True, likely move forward when frampton in the ruck.

I would have also preferred to see Jones named in the guts, if only to convince me he'll get time in the midfield.

Similar with McHenry. But both boys need a couple +15 touch game to start justifying the spot

Do you still think there's been genuine change regarding selection philosophy? You thought Hartigan's selection ahead of McAsey was an isolated deviation. Is Mackay another one?
Weren’t you the all knowing analyst who went on and on and on and on last week that McAsey would spend many weeks out of the team? - Strike One

Did you pay the $100 bet that Gibbs would get a run before Hamill or McPherson? - Strike Two

Didn’t you assure us that Jones and McHenry would not be given any time in the midfield and would be buried in the forward line and then dropped? - Strike Three.

I guess if you throw enough s**t against the wall eventually something will stick.

I am pissed that Mackay and Hartigan were selected but we do have a first gamer, a four gamer and a five gamer coming in this week. We have 5 players in the side that debuted in the AFL this year. We have another three players who had less than 10 AFL games experience at the start of the season. We have the most players with less than 15 games experience compared to all the other AFL teams this week.

I know the Tools the Trolls and the Crazies would like us to play the 22 youngest layers on our list but if we did the Tools. Trolls and Crazies would scream blue murder as we would lose every match by 20+ goals.

Do you have any ONGOING CONCERNS?

Last edited:
True, likely move forward when frampton in the ruck.

I would have also preferred to see Jones named in the guts, if only to convince me he'll get time in the midfield.

Similar with McHenry. But both boys need a couple +15 touch game to start justifying the spot
Jones and McHenry have been named in the midfield to start games in recent and then proceed to play half a game in there, maybe not being named there is a good sign to more midfield minutes?!

I have been very positive about Poholke. I felt he was starting to show signs of being a strong forward/mid for us. A bit like J Lyons mould. Happy to see McPherson finally get a chance. However seeing McKay come back is very disturbing and is a backward step. I cant believe he is back in the side.

Back