Preview 2020 Round 12 Richmond vs Gold Coast SUNS - GABBA, 7:10pm Mon. 17/08

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does I agree and he's been a weapon in Finals. Suppose its a good sign of our depth that we can afford to leave him out, can't always guarantee the luxury of allowing a few weeks to get going
I think we're looking for more run in the team .
Markov has a big chance for wing spot if he performs.

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

With our small forwards playing like arse this season, would be worth throwing Oleg forward. Couldn’t be worse than George, who basically offers nothing.
Id love to see this. Hes a ripper kick as well.

On the back of last performance smashing in the guts , we had to bring back Jack G , teamed with cotch, we should see a vast improvement, happy to see markov get a gig, he didn’t disappoint in his last appearance while egg was nowhere near our high standards. George was lucky , has a chance to redeem , good luck boys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL @ Caddy being dropped. If you get sworn at by the coach in the coaches’ box, you know what’s coming...

Reasonably confident we'll win. But top 4 not looking likely now. If anyone can get on a roll from the bottom of the 8 is us though :thumbsu:.
Could come down to how WCST perform back in QLD. Our game against them at Metricon will be massive. Saints are the ones I thought might fall over and it still may happen

Good to see Dimma still has some mongrel in him at the selection table. In his presser he said we get Nank and Houli back for bombers. I reckon we get Higgo back for the bombers as well. There will be some more rested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back