List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Hately will play plenty of AFL football. Let’s not forget that at times this year every GWS midfielder has looked ordinary, including proven players like Coniglio and Kelly.

I’m interested to see how much talent is shaken lose from GWS this year. Reduced list sizes and salary cap will hit them harder than anyone else.

Brisbane have most of their players on contracts according to reports I have seen. All those not contracted would be cut.

Where is this supposed high reward coming from? Cause nakia hasn’t shown anything. Even before we start recruiting someone like him there’s a strong chance we’re going to have to cut / trade players who’ve shown far more than nakia, like atley for instance.

Atley >>>>>>>> nakia

If he’s not better than a bloke that we may not even offer a contract too what’s the point?

Kidding yourself if you think when they were drafted Atley was a better prospect than Cockatoo. He could be what we need and we haven’t given ourselves a chance at success with him...

Kidding yourself if you think when they were drafted Atley was a better prospect than Cockatoo. He could be what we need and we haven’t given ourselves a chance at success with him...

atley is poor. wont make the cut.
the only thing that worries me is that he could be another motlop even if he does get back to his pre injuries speed etc.
1 good game in a half dozen and low disposal count etc

atley is poor. wont make the cut.
the only thing that worries me is that he could be another motlop even if he does get back to his pre injuries speed etc.
1 good game in a half dozen and low disposal count etc
Far more of a forward pressure player than Motlop. More like SPP when he plays forward. Brad Eberts spot in the best 22 is there for Cockatoo if he can get his body right.

Far more of a forward pressure player than Motlop. More like SPP when he plays forward. Brad Eberts spot in the best 22 is there for Cockatoo if he can get his body right.

Like Motlop, he certainly does look good when given the ball in space - but then so do a lot of players.
We should not be at all interested in blokes who are in rehab more than on the park.

showing a thin highlights package from 5 years ago isn’t the response you might think it is. Got anything from the last two years?

As I said, list spots are so tight we’re facing cutting some promising players. Nakia doesn’t warrant cutting another player to make room for.

showing a thin highlights package from 5 years ago isn’t the response you might think it is. Got anything from the last two years?

As I said, list spots are so tight we’re facing cutting some promising players. Nakia doesn’t warrant cutting another player to make room for.
You said when was her ever good?

Looks reasonable here...

Only point I am making.

Let’s give ourselves every opportunity to get the most out of him if we are given half a chance!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really?

Ebert is 30 and probably retires at years end
Rockliff is 30, super slow and retires at the end of his contract
Boak is 32, we can't rely on him forever
Gray is 32, retires at end of his next contract
Wines may seek a trade at the end of the year

So at the end of 2021 we could see 4 of those gone.

Outside of those we go all the way down to 22yo SPP, 22yo Houston, 20yo Rozee. Atley probably doesnt make it. Drews always injured.

Last year Crouch averaged 30 touches and 5 clearances a game. He's a very good player. The only downfall is his body and his injury issues. If you could guarantee that he would play 80 games for us I'd bring him in tomorrow.

He feels like rockcliff mk2

I wonder what I could trade my mrs for... she is hard in and under the blankets with skills great endurance and at 35 still has a few good years left in her....

*if you read this baby I love you and wouldnt trade you for anything.. ;)

pick 25 is the Brisbane 2nd round pick we have in addition to 27 which is our 2nd rounder. Just thinking if that gets eaten up by jones which is looking likely, see if that gets Hately and get some later picks to make up points. Then hopefully have enough points for schofield.

Both Jones and Hately who was an early pick his draft year will be like bringing in 2 first round type talents.

If list management can make it work just seems like a good way to bring talent, like north did when they traded pick 10 to us for polec as Thomas was going to take that pick as an NGA player.

Don't we have a third 2nd rounder in their somewhere?

I wonder what I could trade my mrs for... she is hard in and under the blankets with skills great endurance and at 35 still has a few good years left in her....

*if you read this baby I love you and wouldnt trade you for anything.. ;)

Boo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back