List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

With RFA you don't get told what band compo you would be getting until you decide to match or not?

Jay Clark in the Herald Sun does a review of Essendons list and claims that essendon will ask for Wines or Georgiades if Fantasia requests a trade to port.

Almost spilt my drink reading such BS. Fantasia has played 33 games in the last 3 seasons. Never kicked more than 39 goals in a season, has only played 2 seasons where he has got on the field 19 times or more.

If he didn't have a name that BT creams himself over I doubt he would even be in the AFL.

NB: Clark says that the interest in Fantasia has "fizzled out" and given our gluttony of small forwards I dont see this being even a remote possibility. Interestingly enough that we apparently were willing to trade SPP to get a deal done for Fantasia last year per a Jon Ralph article from October last year.
I’d love to think that’s a joke but it’s Essendon and the dodo bird. I’d give nothing more than a 3rd round and future 4th for Fantasia.

Jake Carlisle dropped by St Kilda for yesterdays game, just for shits and giggles get him over here for a few years to cover our need for a tall kpd whilst they have our Doogs. Carlisle is 198cm and would be a stop gap until be can recruit and build up a youngster.

Do they really rate Dougal more than Carlisle?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be unpopular but I feel Hartigan would fill a need here and that we can mask his deficiencies in our backline

There is genuinely not a single one of the 800 or so players in the AFL who I would like to see at Port Adelaide less than Kyle Hartigan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back