List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn’t mind a look at Valente from Freo.

Was quite highly rated as a junior in his draft year. Won u/18 AA and SA MVP honours and seems to always be getting called on from the freo board to debut for the last 12 months.

If for whatever reason he can’t crack their Mids then perhaps we could try and entice him home.

Adds another Young mid who could develop into a boak/rocky replacement

Team on top of the ladder needs castoff players from team on the bottom of the ladder.

fetchimage

Wouldn’t mind a look at Valente from Freo.

Was quite highly rated as a junior in his draft year. Won u/18 AA and SA MVP honours and seems to always be getting called on from the freo board to debut for the last 12 months.

If for whatever reason he can’t crack their Mids then perhaps we could try and entice him home.

Adds another Young mid who could develop into a boak/rocky replacement

what makes you think this bloke could become one of the best players on our list?

watched valente pre-draft.

He looks like a sanfl footballer.

No quick fixes needed. Stay with the draft. Only exception is an ex Adelaide born player who wants to come home and is aged 23/24 or less. No more Jack Watts trades for a 2nd round pick.
This, we draft gems from everywhere. Gimme more picks, don't take em away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No quick fixes needed. Stay with the draft. Only exception is an ex Adelaide born player who wants to come home and is aged 23/24 or less. No more Jack Watts trades for a 2nd round pick.
I agree with this, unless it's a young SA lad looking to home but I would add one additional clause here. A good key defender, 195cm type of player.

That would be about it.

I think Watts, Rockliff and Motlops contracts are up at the end of this season which is great, put them on 1 season contracts now.

I love the way some of our younger players have come through. Think of guys like Huston, DBJ, SPP, Amon now this year as Well. We need to stay the course and keep developing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back