Resource 2020 Finals Ticketing thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't want to get ahead of ourselves but wondering will us or any club that makes the granny be able to have some sort of supporter/family day type of get together at the home ground oval or will it not be allowed due to covid? It would be disappointing if a club won a flag but couldn't do the traditional gathering on the Sunday?

Don't want to get ahead of ourselves but wondering will us or any club that makes the granny be able to have some sort of supporter/family day type of get together at the home ground oval or will it not be allowed due to covid? It would be disappointing if a club won a flag but couldn't do the traditional gathering on the Sunday?
We could do something at Alberton but would probably have to bring in seating for the oval and space people out.

The whole reason they took the christmas pageant to AO was they could allocate seating - spaced out for the kids and mums and dads. If the pricks at the SMA didn't try and rip off our fans, we could do something at AO.

Richo on SEN this morning with Kornes said the first priority window is between 9am and 11am.

Said that ticketing so far this year, about 7,000 people have taken up tickets in the first hour of the first window.

Ticketek hasn't put up their page yet with even basic info for the game.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These are the windows for different member groups and the public.

Seriously WTF is wrong with the AFL and its ticketing companies with such limited windows and for such short period. The Friday final goes on sale on Monday, couldn't they let members have a bigger window say until 4pm or even 5pm.

This is the link to the ticket purchase site

1600912993484.png

Last edited:
These are the windows for different member groups and the public.

Seriously WTF is wrong with the AFL and its ticketing companies with such limited windows and for such short period. The Friday final goes on sale on Monday, couldn't they let members have a bigger window say until 4pm or event 5pm.

This is the link to the ticket purchase site

View attachment 969492
Agree, makes it really difficult for anyone working or commuting or with commitments when they only have a 2 hour window.

So the AFL “freeze ticket prices” then proceed to allocate the vast majority of the stadium to the cat 1..... ?

AFL fans can not let this one slide by.. we need to make noise on how the AFL just flat out lied to it's loyal fans.
Is there an AFL fans association.. If the players have one, then we need one as well (if we don't).

There’s some affordable corporate tickets, splurge and live a little if you can afford it
Given about 70% of seats appear to be in the $93 Category 1 seats, I did have a look when I got the email with the link - see below.

The box of 10 in the eastern stands back of aisles 330-332 and 338-340 are being sold as box of 5 COVID reduction, for $850 which is $170 each + $74 food and booze each when seats just in front of them will be $93 for the public. So I said pass for the QF.

If they are only say $1,200 for the PF ie $240 each and that seat a few rows in front of the box is $187, would have to seriously think about it and avoid the s**t fight to get a ticket.

If the tickets for pregame function and Locker Room don't go up by much, say 10%, unlike the 100% increase in the PF ticket prices might also be an option, especially if you can't go to the GF in Brisbane, spend the $$ for a big PF.

Had to look up if the weather would actually be Spring weather for this final. Weatherzone only goes to next Wednesday but this mob does 14 day forecasts and says the weather should be better, no rain but windy.

1600933694691.png

does anyone know if you can buy two family tickets in the one transaction if you have 4 adult barcodes and 4 kids barcodes?

What’s the deal with priority groups? If I’m P1 for this game, will I still be P1 for a potential prelim?

Additionally, would I be penalised by not utilising this P1 opportunity for the QF?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back