Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 10: Las Vegas Bears vs Sin City Swamprats at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

I Dont Care I found this in the Party Bus, I think we might've 'borrowed' it from the Roys a couple of weeks ago

Buy Johnnie Walker Red Label Blended Scotch Whisky 1L | Dan Murphy's  Delivers

I'm sure they're a good brand, they used to sponsor the cricket

Get in line pal. Myself and Nunez are still waiting for our drinks.

I thought ascending to the Leadership Group meant I didn't have to chase drinks all day. But anyway, here you go

Crown Lager 6 Pack - 375 mL Bottles - Stoneville Liquor

I Dont Care I found this in the Party Bus, I think we might've 'borrowed' it from the Roys a couple of weeks ago

Buy Johnnie Walker Red Label Blended Scotch Whisky 1L | Dan Murphy's  Delivers's  Delivers

I'm sure they're a good brand, they used to sponsor the cricket

Since when is 'whisky' 'whiskey'? Try again, but harder this time :oops:

To be fair though, we are carrying around some bloke called @SarahSmiles who was part of the expansion crew. Good on him for throwing everything at winning a third flag with us before heading to Pennsylvania
Expansion talks broke down after we couldn't get a travel exemption from the government

I’ll try and create one later - too difficult from my phone at work

For now as we’re playing the rats and have played the demons, let’s use this one as inspiration

One mad ego. Rat!
I, man, re-animator
(e.g. a demon).

guero

I’ll gatecrash this with my amateur effort about your attempts to hire tony to kill Muddiemoose:

tony as evil?
A deer bore u guero ?
Breed=alive. Say not!

I thought ascending to the Leadership Group meant I didn't have to chase drinks all day. But anyway, here you go

Crown Lager 6 Pack - 375 mL Bottles - Stoneville Liquor

Your barkeeping skills were why we promoted you. Now you get to use the executive bathroom with toilets that actually flush.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Expansion talks broke down after we couldn't get a travel exemption from the government

Damn. Well, international travel should be back in a few years so you should be right to go then

Your barkeeping skills were why we promoted you. Now you get to use the executive bathroom with toilets that actually flush.

Seeing as I have enjoyed using the toilets that actually flush, I suppose I can continue carrying the drinks

According to jackster83, yes

I always thought I was promoted because of my strong work ethic and leadership skills. Oh well!

Consider it a compliment.

I got promoted based on my ability to steal things from opposition clubrooms, while philreich got voted in as captain based on his attitude towards public nudity.

Consider it a compliment.

I got promoted based on my ability to steal things from opposition clubrooms, while philreich got voted in as captain based on his attitude towards public nudity.
Totally against it - if I was meant to be naked, I would have been born without any clothes on!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back