No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't know it was raw, thought it was lightly cooked.
Can't stand overcooked bacon.
Milk in coffee either.
Simple is best.

Kingsgate Hotel on King Street has gone downhill.
Used to be a relatively respectable hotel.
Now there's murders, a honey pot for druggies.
They murdered the fellow on the street corner the other day, the corner was a slick of blood.
Awful.

State government advertising is lucrative.
Channel Nine owns The Age.
They are both just media whores, shameless spruikers.
They know which side their bread is buttered on and dare not criticise.

It's up to you if you like or dislike this "hack" but can you point out the flaws in her logic or arguments?

The Murdoch press are gutter scum all over the world.. So much so that in Liverpool newsagents won't even stock and sell there papers ..so yes you are right I can choose to dislike this hack and why on earth do you think you are worth me explaining anything to you

The Murdoch press are gutter scum all over the world.. So much so that in Liverpool newsagents won't even stock and sell there papers ..so yes you are right I can choose to dislike this hack and why on earth do you think you are worth me explaining anything to you
It's not what I asked.
What did you think of her arguments in the video?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Western grannies on Africa sex tour.
Some are fifty years older!

I've still got the first two books.
Mandingo and Drum

Western grannies on Africa sex tour.
Some are fifty years older!
Haha... "This sex on the beach program is so disturbing — old white women preying on poor gambian men for sex, how ugly is that,” one person said.

Raw bacon.... lol.
Been making my own bacon, cured with pepper and maple syrup and of course curing salt. 6 days in the fridge then into the smoker for 3 hours or so. Bloody awesome! Nice thick slabs that caramelise nicely and you can get your teeth stuck into. I will never buy that watery, tasteless, mass produced bacon again.

Oh, and because it's been cured and cooked on the smoker until it gets to an internal temp of 150 and has been handled correctly it's quite safe to eat 'raw'

Not sure this is the right place? I noticed in the Tiges vs pies prac match RCD was not mentioned by Xavier Clark. Anyone know if he's injured or something? Cheers

P.s mods please move this if it's needed.

Kingsgate Hotel on King Street has gone downhill.
Used to be a relatively respectable hotel.
Now there's murders, a honey pot for druggies.
They murdered the fellow on the street corner the other day, the corner was a slick of blood.
Awful.
Walk past there some of the time on my break.
I now walk on the other side of kings.

Been making my own bacon, cured with pepper and maple syrup and of course curing salt. 6 days in the fridge then into the smoker for 3 hours or so. Bloody awesome! Nice thick slabs that caramelise nicely and you can get your teeth stuck into. I will never buy that watery, tasteless, mass produced bacon again.

Oh, and because it's been cured and cooked on the smoker until it gets to an internal temp of 150 and has been handled correctly it's quite safe to eat 'raw'
I also make mine. Haven't for over 12 months though, and have no problems eating homemade bacon after being cured and smoked as its basically cooked. But track any youtube video of commercial bacon being made and it's clear it has the be cooked very, very crispy ;)

Pickled pork from a good reputable butcher smoked in the Webber is very similar to ham/bacon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back