Autopsy BACK TO BACK PREMIERS BABY!! PREMIERSHIP DIMMASTY!!!

Best five

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 3: Dion Prestia

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 7: Liam Baker

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 10: Shane Edwards

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 12: David Astbury

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 21: Noah Balta

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

If Danger was freely available to us at $800k a year I honestly wouldn’t take him. I don’t think he would play a team role and would hate to say goodbye to two players to fit his salary in
We have a no dickheads policy so he wouldn't be considered.

On the couch just showed the 2019 prelim score worm over the 2020 grand final.

Can’t tell me they weren’t the exact same game.
Nah mate can’t be right if Hawkins played either game the cats would of smashed us

Difference is that Cameron didn't even contest the footy, just went the elbow once he got to the contest late.
Went to contest the footy, got there late with a raised elbow, so 5 weeks, fair enough, as it should be, need to protect players.
As it’s Dangerfield, let’s worry more about his reputation shall we! He such a nice guy and would never do anything against the rules blah blah blah.

Whatever the result, people we see it differently. Will absolutely say I hate the flog with a passion. Grossly over rated because he is a media darling. Not to say he isn’t a good player, but I think he also looks a lot better when the team is doing well.
It is what it is, will annoy me when he runs out for the first game next year, but let’s enjoy the win now.

The guard of honour thing came up after the game jack approached danger and told him we wanted to do it

They got the idea to hide there medals from dusty hiding is norm smith In 2017

So when gaj and his family look back on the game it’s not rubbed in that they lost
Danger will mentally pretend they won.

Jack on Nathan broad “he’s been up and about all day about getting votes in the norm smith none of us have had the heart to tell him lethal made a mistake”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack on Nathan broad “he’s been up and about all day about getting votes in the norm smith none of us have had the heart to tell him lethal made a mistake”
lethals brain is cooked from all the sugar in mcdonalds

Balta 21 years old - 1 premiership
Baker 22 years old - 2 premierships
Rioli 23 years old - 3 premierships
Short 24 years old - 2 premierships
Pickett............20 games - 2 premierships

Just let that sink in for a minute fellas. We are officially the comps worst nightmare 😃
Richo 40? years old zero Premierships and cost himself a Brownlow carrying on like a toss in the last game of the season against Melbourne. I love Richo and believe that he could have played another season at least as a running wing. It demonstrates the shift in the club over the last ten years.

Back