Autopsy BACK TO BACK PREMIERS BABY!! PREMIERSHIP DIMMASTY!!!

Best five

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 3: Dion Prestia

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 7: Liam Baker

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 10: Shane Edwards

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 12: David Astbury

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 21: Noah Balta

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

dusty's 4th goal, s**t tears me up, what a thing of beauty one of the best goals in recent years, while clangerfield falls off him, to put the final dagger into salty scott's seedy mug in a grand final, after we pumped geelol in finals multiple times already. man this is the s**t i fantasized about every time i had to listen to clangerfield's egotistical s**t, or saw duckwood duck for yet another frees while being called tough, or saw chris salt not give us any credit for pumping the s**t out of the entire competition for multiple years. if i ever need a wank all i need is that gif from here on out. suck s**t geelol you pricks

Last edited:
dusty's 4th goal, sh*t tears me up, what a thing of beauty one of the best goals in recent years, while clangerfield falls off him, to put the final dagger into salty scott's seedy mug in a grand final, after we pumped geelol in finals multiple times already. man this is the sh*t i fantasized about every time i had to listen to clangerfield's egotistical sh*t, or saw duckwood duck for yet another frees while being called tough, or saw chris salt not give us any credit for pumping the sh*t out of the entire competition for multiple years. if i even need a wank all i need is that gif from here on out. suck sh*t geelol you pricks

This verse will hopefully end up on a plaque one day. The great philosophers and scholars couldn’t have put it any better

dusty's 4th goal, sh*t tears me up, what a thing of beauty one of the best goals in recent years, while clangerfield falls off him, to put the final dagger into salty scott's seedy mug in a grand final, after we pumped geelol in finals multiple times already. man this is the sh*t i fantasized about every time i had to listen to clangerfield's egotistical sh*t, or saw duckwood duck for yet another frees while being called tough, or saw chris salt not give us any credit for pumping the sh*t out of the entire competition for multiple years. if i even need a wank all i need is that gif from here on out. suck sh*t geelol you pricks
It was Dusty's p*ss take. Recognised the flailing tackler and demonstrated why it's important to keep your feet.

Chris Scott looked visibly shellshocked, rattled, a broken man in his presser conference. At least he finally and graciously recognized our greatness.

Can you call SEN and repeat this please??

Chris Scott looked visibly shellshocked, rattled, a broken man in his presser conference. At least he finally and graciously recognized our greatness.
at least he was still all sexy with his tan and beard

yeah was my mistake haha, i should edit my comment, and fuarkkkk, dusty knows how to ball out
Go to Instagram and check out how loose it gets at followthefishtv .... he loves the boys, played a set in our jumper and had comments from Steve Aoki and Timmy Trumpet who’s comment was Dusty for PM haha

It's quite amazing how many people thought Geelong would win because their best was better than Richmond's best.

It's a pointless observation. In head-to-head finals with Richmond in recent years, the chance of Geelong being afforded the luxury of playing at their best was next to zero.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The kids usually watch for a half and then get sick of it anyway.

By the time they are old enough to sit through a whole game, they are old enough to stay up to watch it, one night staying up won't hurt them.

As a kid I used to stay up and watch the Brownlow, don't see why kids can't stay up to watch the Grand final

Perhaps. I only really have my own childhood to draw upon but I recall my parents didn’t really watch the footy too much. Didn’t take much interest in it. My first grand final day was a kid I used to play with down the road who converted their garage and had family friends over. I was blown away and pretty my much addicted. Would I have found the game anyway? Who knows probably.
Still a lot more special for kids during the day IMO And if we aren’t keeping things kid friendly (within reason) I think it’s a bad idea given how much competes for their attention these days

Narcissists are never broken

Yep the "role player" tag does my head in. They still say vlaustin is a role player. Please. he would be the best defender at most sides. Its actually disrespectful

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
We have got a few role players , George and Rioli are def . There was a moment early on kicking left of screen cats defenders cleared to pocket , receiving cat fumbled ,with George charging at him like a mad campaigner , eventually over the boundary that was a W That’s classic Richmond footy and why him and Rioli are in the side. Watch Pickett closely too , he does stuff like that

Gerard Healy On the couch called it a DIMMASTY, but didn't credit bigfooty as his source.
What is it precious? as the media Gollums biased against Richmond are now trying to work out the riddle

well the answer is

its a mixture of a Richmond era, with a touch of Dimmasty, add a drizzle of Richmond dynasty

and a big dose of marvellous Tiger Dustinney and now you have it.

eat em alive tigers.

Back