The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
I absolutely think Trump Media will happen. He won't be president after Jan 20, but he won't disappear from the political landscape. Trump is a vindictive sociopath with a massive cult of personality and a long memory.

He knows that he has lost - all this legal fighting is to save face (Trump is not a loser) and continue to con the Trumpists into believing that the election was stolen and it's the MSM and establishment that have poisoned the democratic process. While the Courts may need evidence to make appropriate judgements, Trumpists do not. As for whether it will be financially viable, that depends on how well Trump can continue to beguile the cultists - there are a lot of libs in need of a good owning (amirite Ron?).

Don't underestimate the influence of old, vindicative white guys with wide reach and power (hi Rupert!).

You are so right about the vindictiveness and long memory that Trump has for those who best or challenge him.
David Cay Johnston expounded at length about this.
Vengeance and troughs of money are Trump's only true passions.

Holding campaign rallies after the election. Lol. Let these folks go further and further down rabbit hole.
DONATE NOW!!! 50% goes to the Campaign fund that obviously went into the red.

Trump is cooked, he's finished. He was basically irrelevant before he somehow became president and now he will do the same - he's not going to be a heavy weight in the republican party because his supporters were only fairweather types and his whole schtick is saying outlandish crap which only has some kind of shock factor when you're in the big seat. Perhaps he gets a new reality tv show, which is all he ever wanted. But he is done as a politician because he is not a politician - he's not going to be a commentator because he can't talk about politics, he can't talk about history or economics or geopolitics because he hasn't ever read a book. He may not, let's be fair, be the worst president ever on a results basis but he is the dumbest. He was an aberration thrown up by our times and his role is now played. What's scary is that that a smarter demagogue could come along and whip up those same forces and not be as patently narcissistic and stupid and vain and that is pretty scary.
Yes. Nutters aint going nowhere.
The bar hasn't been lowered. It has been removed.

Holding campaign rallies after the election. Lol. Let these folks go further and further down rabbit hole.
He wants to continue to fill the airwaves with himself and he won’t let up for the next 4 years. He wants a Trump political dynasty like the Kennedy’s.

What makes you think that anyone here thinks that?

There is page after page on this thread saying so, Trump is being a Wally we can both agree on that but it’s very possible what he is implying could of happen to a certain degree.
And again he should concede and move on but it just seems most think only republicans could dream up these claims. It’s widespread throughout world politics and probably most big business The world over.

This is a long post, for which I apologise. I know that people prefer short, sharp comments, but it took me a while to work this out, so I've split it into two. If you don't like the first Part, you won't like the Second. Please be patient?
PART 1:
Something just occurred to me, re: the 70-odd (pun intended ;) ) million who voted for The Orange Man. Let's overlook what we think of them, for a moment.
I Googled, and there are about 200 million American citizens eligible to vote, so:
Trump got 70 million, that's about 35%
Biden, 75 million, that's about 37.5% and
22.5% of eligible voters were either
1) not registered, or
2) are registered, but did not vote (about 5% voted Independent, I believe).
Stay with me, for a bit ...
Some people would have been sick, or infirm, or had some other very good reason not to vote. Let's say 10-15 out of the 22.5%, which might be generous.
That means that about 12.5% (around one-eighth) of voters who could have voted, did not, out of lethargy or indifference, or whatever. They had the opportunity to send The Orange Man an overwhelmingly strong message, over and above the message he has all ready received (which is "You're FIRED, @$$hole!!") and which he has denied and is railing against with all kinds of typically loony TRUMPAGE, like an entitled despot with the mentality of a 6-year-old brat.
Maybe it's 8%, 10%, 12.5% --- it doesn't matter.

Shame on them.

PART 2:
(Problem --- HOW can the Dems tap into, or inspire those people to come out and vote against dysfunctional, sexist/racist/misogynist, dangerously demented narcissists like T.O.M.?
This is from an article from as far back as April 2020, detailing Trump's failures, especially wrt to the Pandemic.
"Trump and his inner circle ignored or purged experts and other truth-tellers, and lied about, misrepresented, deflected or denied the dire threat to the American people posed by the coronavirus pandemic.
Considered in total, Trump and his regime have shown themselves to be incompetent, callous, malevolent and deeply cruel in their response to the coronavirus crisis (as well as to a plethora of other issues").

Fwiw, I think this is an extremely important article (not an easy read) that describes and explains Trump's psychoses --- "omnipotent destructiveness, malignant and sadistic narcissism, megalomaniacal manipulations":
https://www.salon.com/2020/04/25/ps...-sadist-who-is-actively-engaging-in-sabotage/
How's it possible that 70 million people voted for such a man?

To the Mods:
Thank you for your action on that poster (you know who I mean), even if I doubt his holiday will give him cause to re-think his dangerous, loony/racist ravings.
I understand your comment about re-posts in replies and apologise for not reporting sooner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m having trouble with the site it keeps bouncing the phone number

Wanted to put in trump asking voters in North Carolina to vote by mail and in person

I just used the Philadelphia town halls:

+1 215-686-1776

It accepted it no problems.

From that article

In an Election Day press conference, Gloria said that his office had identified only one improperly cast ballot by a Trump supporter who tried to vote twice.

Also

"You don’t have to live here in order to be eligible to vote here," Gloria said. "This is a military town. We have Nellis Air Force Base. We also have several students that travel outside of the state to go to school. Those folks are eligible to vote here in Nevada."

"It’s not out of the ordinary at all for somebody not to live here but be eligible to vote here, so we will look at that, and we’ll review it,” Gloria said.

Spare me. The man has the future of hundreds of millions of people in his hands and yet he doesnt know where he is or who he was running against. At least dementia offers some excuse for this.

What’s your excuse for thinking that yen is the Chinese currency, or that China pays tariffs to America?

I have a reputation to keep up here m8. The Great FK wins or loses with dignity.
paradox when it is stolen is it a loss, I hope the nation can recover its brio and elan praps only Obama could cross the divide and lead, or Reagan , everyone hates everyone now , everyone is a racist or whitesupremacist ,

who seeded the pathogen?

Yale or Brown?

BLM or Open Societies Foundation?

Russia?

China ?

HRC ?

Trump?

Breitbart Andrew Breitbart ?

Stephen K Bannon?

does anyone loNg for social harmony ? Or UFC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back