• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
39e601b154ef6c66db02f8a79536cb55.jpg

One of the people who spoke out against the actions of the 2 GOP Wayne County board members. Believe he's also got another statement floating round online about calling Trump & co's strategy a coup, this is the part that seems to have riled the PBs

But its probably just a false flag, right Helen?

So they're doxxing someone for doing their job? Crazy.

Proud Boys are doxxing someone for being anti-racist. Huh.

So your saying Lou Dobbs from fox news gets sensitive information from the FBI and posts it on the internet?
Triple wow why would this happen?
Should Trump launch an inquiry?
This is a serious allegation.
That could effect world peace.

Trump last week sacked the chief of National Security even though even according to Kayleigh herself there was not national security breaches in the ballots.

Trump has now replaced him with this guy...

They were threatened on camera.

Rudy is that you? I'm talking about the decision to not certify genius, not the perceived threat that supposedly intimidated them into reversing it.

The threat might end up being an issue for the person mentioning their kids/school, but that has nothing to do with their attempts to vote rig errr I mean their decision to not certify in the first place, which will end up in court surely if they stick to their guns (doubt they will).

Last edited:
So they're doxxing someone for doing their job? Crazy.

Proud Boys are doxxing someone for being anti-racist. Huh.

Not sure if this Ned guy they're talking about is involved with the election officially, he might be not sure.

Moreso the PBs are suggesting doxxing someone for literally supporting democracy, so yep absolutely crazy and your gif most definitely still applies - PBs are all about the western civilisation aren't they FireKrakouer? I assume that included the concept of democracy right up until the moment Trump lost, lol

Makes sense FK was all over these guys, all the conviction and consistency of a 2 min noodle as soon as things don't go their way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if this Ned guy they're talking about is involved with the election officially, he might be not sure.

Moreso the PBs are suggesting doxxing someone for literally supporting democracy, so yep absolutely crazy and your gif most definitely still applies - PBs are all about the western civilisation aren't they FireKrakouer? I assume that included the concept of democracy right up until the moment Trump lost, lol

Makes sense FK was all over these guys, all the conviction and consistency of a 2 min noodle as soon as things don't go their way.
You seem rattled m8. The tide hath turned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back