2020 US Election alleged fraud - OFFICIAL evidence from affidavits ongoing. #stopthesteal

Remove this Banner Ad

Circa 3m people die every year in the USA. But lets bang on about Trump who doesnt even have control over much covid related policy in a federal system. The things that could be done at federal level ie on testing, procurement, flight bans, vaccine approval not only did he do he did well and far better than most countries.

The monumental ignorance and misology of the Trump haters really is something.

Hows that vaccine going in Europe? Yeah but Trump blah blah.
You appear not to have a clue about what the federal govt is responsible for in the USA and what is state related. Thus quite absurd you attempting to label someone else a parrot.

How have death rates been in blue states vs red states??

Yeah but Trump......

The President is ultimately responsible. He thrives on creating chaos and has achieved that. Did you watch the Bob Woodward interview?

I think it stinks. Even if he genuinely believes that he was robbed, now is the time for him to say "I don't agree that the election was conducted with integrity, but I will now concede that Biden is the president elect for the sake of our country. It's time to heal."

In what alternate universe do you think that is likely to happen?

Did you watch the film Art of the Deal? Trump has been like he is today for most of his life. Never accepts responsibility and screws people in all his dealings.

Who do you think has put the money in politics?

The fairy f}}%}{{ godmother?

*Politician votes how corporation wants him to vote

*corporation makes billions as a result

* politician retires from politics and waltzes straight into million dollar a year no-show job for life

*utterly gullible rwnj (with no trace of irony) “not corporates acting in self interest”
Politicians. They put money in politics By refusing to ban private spending on elections. Corporates dont make the rules. Governments do.

Democrats: ThErE Is No FrAuD!!

GOP: So allow for a forensic audit and prove us wrong

Democrats: You don’t support democracy! Trust the vote!

GOP: So allow for a forensic audit and prove us wrong. If you have nothing to hide, why are you hiding?

Democrats: 您怎么敢质疑我们的权威!

I mean no.

GOP: So allow for a forensic audit and prove us wrong. If you have nothing to hide, why are you hiding?

I mean no.
Votes are audited on election day. That is the audit. Signatures are verified. Votes are counted with proper oversight.

on top, close elections have been counted again. They revealed no change in the results.

there have been no valid reasons raised to question the results in a single county. If there was trump would of won a court case which would suggest a new count shoukd take place in that county? None of these cases have even got close to winning despite going in front of numerous republican and even trump hand picked judges? Do you think maybe if there was something real in the fraud claims he may of won just one of them? Trump isnt trying to proove fraud. Just the possibility that fraud could of taken place to justifiy rejecting the current votes. He cant even do that.

Last edited:

I mean no.
If trump got beat by voter fraud, the system works perfectly, he’s a campaigner, his children are campaigners, the world hates them, you, the Chinese, the Russians, the North Koreans, the Sauds, the Bolsonaros love him.
He lost, because we hate those campaigners.
The system is pristine!👍

It isn't up to anyone to prove there wasn't fraud, it is up to those who allege there was fraud to prove that there was. It's called the presumption of innocence and it's one of the most important principles of the legal system in the USA (and many other jurisdictions). You're obviously struggling to understand this concept.

Despite having had a month to come forward with evidence of fraud that stands up in court (i.e. has legal standing), Trump and his lawyers have a whole lot of nothing.

Votes are audited on election day. That is the audit. Signatures are verified. Votes are counted with proper oversight.

on top, close elections have been counted again. They revealed no change in the results.

there have been no valid reasons raised to question the results in a single county. If there was trump would of won a court case which would suggest a new count shoukd take place in that county? None of these cases have even got close to winning despite going in front of numerous republican and even trump hand picked judges? Do you think maybe if there was something real in the fraud claims he may of won just one of them? Trump isnt trying to proove fraud. Just the possibility that fraud could of taken place to justifiy rejecting the current votes. He cant even do that.
If trump got beat by voter fraud, the system works perfectly, he’s a campaigner, his children are campaigners, the world hates them, you, the Chinese, the Russians, the North Koreans, the Sauds, the Bolsonaros love him.
He lost, because we hate those campaigners.
The system is pristine!👍
It isn't up to anyone to prove there wasn't fraud, it is up to those who allege there was fraud to prove that there was. It's called the presumption of innocence and it's one of the most important principles of the legal system in the USA (and many other jurisdictions). You're obviously struggling to understand this concept.

Despite having had a month to come forward with evidence of fraud that stands up in court (i.e. has legal standing), Trump and his lawyers have a whole lot of nothing.
It was a quote from Reddit. Thought I'd test the argument here, as the SC tests ideas. You beauty m8.

It was a quote from Reddit. Thought I'd test the argument here, as the SC tests ideas. You beauty m8.
So you were just trollilng - is that the best you've got?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, there must be some great evidence for that, that lawyers could show in court.

Let me check the status of these legal challenges for the Republicans. With facts like that, they must be close to flipping the contested states.

Oh.........

EpIjumtUYAEjJ4B

That'd be my T20 bowling figures. :(

:)

Kinda like chumming the waters and jumping in to test the temperature off the Great Australian Bight!👍

I don't know if his claim is accurate, none of us do. We just know it wasn't able to be proven.

Trump's claims aren't based on evidence, they're based on narcissistic fragility.

There is a mountain of evidence that Trump lost those states and there is zero evidence to contradict it.

Our greatest advancements as a species have come from evidence-based knowledge, so I reject your "no one really knows" thinking as little more than the kind of backwards thinking that took man into the Dark Ages and saw heretics burned at the stake.

Trump's claims aren't based on evidence, they're based on narcissistic fragility.

There is a mountain of evidence that Trump lost those states and there is zero evidence to contradict it.

Our greatest advancements as a species have come from evidence-based knowledge, so I reject your "no one really knows" thinking as little more than the kind of backwards thinking that took man into the Dark Ages and saw heretics burned at the stake.
Lmao, you have no idea of how the scientific method works. Something being unproved does not necessarily make it false.

Of course you aren't, it is well known that you are a welcher.

Your "peace, love and understanding" schtick never lasts for long, does it? It's just way too hard for you to keep that charade up for more than a few posts.
I love everyone, I am antithetical to the many haters and losers!

Lmao, you have no idea of how the scientific method works. Something being unproved does not necessarily make it false.

Dunning-Kruger drips off this post. I've lectured on research methods to undergrads. I doubt you've learned a thing about it beyond a google search.

A mountain of evidence in favour ... zero evidence against. It's a slam dunk.

You can be backward in your thinking all you like and claim you don't know, but you can't speak for the rest of us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back