Autopsy BACK TO BACK PREMIERS BABY!! PREMIERSHIP DIMMASTY!!!

Best five

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 3: Dion Prestia

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 7: Liam Baker

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 10: Shane Edwards

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 12: David Astbury

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 21: Noah Balta

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 10 highlights of the year on afl.com.You'd think being premiers there be a few highlights from us.Hint Dustys 4th goal in the GF hint hint.Would've been #1 you would assume.Nadda.Didn't even make the top 10.lol.

I assume they’ll release another list of actual highlight? That was basically the participation award of highlights.

Nic Nat kicking a standard goal
Cripps kicking a ripper goal but ran to far
Poppy and Stratton last game okay goals
Betts being given a cheapie
Rankine doing the only thing he did all year
Mosquito kicking a goal on Dreamtime but ignoring Shai winning the actual best of ground.
GAblett kicking one in his 350
Crows winning a game

All in all a sad set of highlights.

Just left my review of the Richmond full season box set On JB Hi Fi. I reckon you guys will be able to pick it if they post it.
If they don't could you enlighten us?

Just left my review of the Richmond full season box set On JB Hi Fi. I reckon you guys will be able to pick it if they post it.
Just read your review (after I purchased it myself taking advantage of the 30% off). What can I say but...
giphy-1.gif

Top 10 highlights of the year on afl.com.You'd think being premiers there be a few highlights from us.Hint Dustys 4th goal in the GF hint hint.Would've been #1 you would assume.Nadda.Didn't even make the top 10.lol.

There is a photo just after Dusty shrugs off Dangerflop where six Geelong players are surrounding him as he turns to slot the goal. One third of the side couldn't stop him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listened to ABC's pro Geelong call last night when watching the game for the 17th time lol. Commentators were Tim Lane, Matthew Lloyd, Leigh Matthews, Jimmy Bartel and some other guy. Thoroughly enjoyable. My favourite moments.

TWO ******* minutes into the first quarter
Some Other Guy, "I dont want to go the early crow, but Geelong are completely outplaying Richmond".

Start of third quarter,
Tim Lane, "During the pre game, the Tigers looks unfocused. Geelong seemed very very focused during the pre game, make of that what you will".

What the actual fu**? Hahahahahahahaahahahhaahahahahahaha

Must say, when Dusty kicked his fourth, they all went mental and I enjoyed it. It wasn't a frustrated sigh of despair like Cornes, Whateley or other flogs.
“Listened to ABC's ........”

Would have been 3AW

There is a photo just after Dusty shrugs off Dangerflop where six Geelong players are surrounding him as he turns to slot the goal. One third of the side couldn't stop him.
I just don't get it.Maybe its to protect those cats players from further embarrassment.In the context of that list all of Dustys GF goals would be top 5 including his wrongside flop before half time.

My favourite bit:

Who struggled in the hub?
JR: All the sh*t clubs: North, North
DG: Who else?
JR: North
This show is a great watch. Insights aplenty. Sounded like loose times at the hub.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy BACK TO BACK PREMIERS BABY!! PREMIERSHIP DIMMASTY!!!

Back