• GWS

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody pls explain why West Coast are the saltiest? We've barely played them over the period of our success. Cheers.

Covered it a little while back....

The WA echo chamber massively over rates WCE, and any year they don't win it's because of 'Vic Bias'...
They also can't get their head around Richmond being better than they've 'always' been (well, since WA begged to be allowed into the VFL).

So in their minds, a 'crap' team is winning, while a far better team (them, of course) is being held back by the nasty AFL that is so massively biased against them.

It's delusion central, and anyone who interrupts their narrative is just following the Vic conspiracy.

Cheers. Is there a specific grievance they have or is it just tied up in vic bias?
They laughed at Richmond for years and now they're only one flag ahead in the AFL era that they think is the only football that's ever mattered. And the odds of equalling this year are way too high because Richmond can win away and WC can't.

Adelaide supporters and their club, just thought they had to turn up and it was theirs. How arrogant. It still makes me happy the thought we beat that s**t out of them in front of the world.

Totally this. Arrogance defined them. They even wore it with an odd sense of honour.
And that’s why they are and will always be my number one hate team in the comp.
I’m just hoping they win nothing for another 50+ years🤞

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide supporters and their club, just thought they had to turn up and it was theirs. How arrogant. It still makes me happy the thought we beat that sh*t out of them in front of the world.
They never rated us. Thought they'd jump on a plane, have a little run around on the 'G, pick up their trophy and go back to SA to celebrate. Flogs! Love the look on Pyke's face when it was all turning the s**t!!

Can somebody pls explain why West Coast are the saltiest? We've barely played them over the period of our success. Cheers.
Beats me. Must be an inferiority complex. They should realise when Sheed's kick split the goal posts every Richmond supporter was jumping for joy. I'm tipping as were Essendon, Carlton, and probably the supporters of every other Victorian team.

Adelaide supporters and their club, just thought they had to turn up and it was theirs. How arrogant. It still makes me happy the thought we beat that sh*t out of them in front of the world.
They never rated us. Thought they'd jump on a plane, have a little run around on the 'G, pick up their trophy and go back to SA to celebrate. Flogs! Love the look on Pyke's face when it was all turning the sh*t!!
They honestly believed that they would smash the Grand Final record winning margin, their pregame podcast went as far as 150 points 😱
They were also boasting how they played the G better than us... afterwards it was all #VICBIAS

They honestly believed that they would smash the Grand Final record winning margin, their pregame podcast went as far as 150 points 😱
They were also boasting how they played the G better than us... afterwards it was all #VICBIAS

Adelaide media were discussing "are the crows the GOAT team" ?

Impenetrable backline.

Limitless weapons forward.

Overpowered midfield group.

Norf Korea power stance etc.

Totally this. Arrogance defined them. They even wore it with an odd sense of honour.

The difference is when they were successful there was no social media and phones were attached to the wall or on the kitchen bench.
They can beat the Gold Coast in Round 6 by a point and their fans can be insufferable on the socials. Heaven help us when they win a flag again

The difference is when they were successful there was no social media and phones were attached to the wall or on the kitchen bench.
They can beat the Gold Coast in Round 6 by a point and their fans can be insufferable on the socials. Heaven help us when they win a flag again
reckon we'll all be dead when they win a flag next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back