Banter Carlton Football Club, where paying Martin $900k for his 2020 season is acceptable. Jack Martin that is.. avg 13.5 disposals @ $66,666 per disposal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then how does the post YOU quoted say 8? šŸ¤”

We have already established

a) Reddit cant count.
b) he needs a bex and a lie down.

Imagine losing a final to a team 9th ffs on the ladder! I have loved owning you campaigners for nearly 50 ******* years. The gift that just keeps giving!

Tbf that was a good blues team.

Imagine trading away the next 25 years cause Fev had a beer. Oh well as long as we appear PC. That's the main thing right?

Since the end of the 1923 season and therefore as far back as any living person can recallā€¦..

...we are actually about to move ahead of you in terms of win/loss. After winning your first 24 against us when it was essentially Carlton v Vic Thorpe, you showed that you are good for little else than beating up on fledgling clubs by cruising up to a 34-5 lead in the h2hā€™s. Sadly for you, unlike University who you successfully killed off by playing with Grand Final intensity whilst they were uncompetitive, we grew stronger, and this year we finally draw on terms with your rotten mob in the all important "since after the 1923 season h2h w/l contest.ā€ Your wafer thin lead in that compelling affair is now 91-90.

As of Rd 1 2020 we have also secured the lead in the prestigious ā€œlongest winning streak since Richmond first broke through against the filth in May 1918 at your dumpā€ when we recorded our 10th consecutive victory against you.

Meanwhile in the marquee "Premierships won since Richmond found their feet in the VFL and were first capable of making finals in a full competitionā€ category, we lead you 13-11, quite a sizeable gap I am sure you would agree.

In all time finals h2hā€™s we lead you 16-6. Ouch. After the hapless Cats, you would be our second favourite team to feast on in finals.

Our record in bloodbath Grand Finals against you is 100% after you tried it on with us in 1973 and came out of it least best shall we say. šŸ˜.

And by the way you stole the GF off us in 1972 under the so called big Nick, which made sense because he loved nicking stuff. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

So exactly how are you ahead of us campaigners? šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
Yeah, i suppose we stole the 72 GF by kicking 28 goals.

- Images and gifs are allowed but don't overdo it
images
So the OP says, images and gifs are allowed, but donā€™t overdo it.

Richmond supporters then post 7 images in the first 7 posts :drunk:

Honest question, do you think Richmond will win the 2021 flag? Personally I think they are very likely so I'm chalking 14 down for them ... after that I think they will start falling away.

Too much history that states this. Geelong, Hawks, Brisbane ....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since we started shitlips, don't pick a year outta your arse and then use it as the line in the sand. Get ******* used to the fact we still own you and it will probably be for your entire lifetime!

Ok glad we got that straightā€¦.

Let us to the chase cut then:

All time finals H2H

Richmond 16

Carlton languishing on 6.

The most important matches we win 73% all time, you win a lamentable 27% all time.

Jo Silvagni, Helen the Stripper, John ā€œPigā€™s Arseā€ Elliott, Christine Judd, Vin Catoggio, Malcolm Fraser, Wogs out of Work, Nick Steven, Dave Hughes, Olivia Newton-John, John McEnroe, Visy Board et al, your boys have copped a fearsome hammering in finals from the Tigers, one hell of a beating. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Seems we have the lead where it matters Blueallthrough. šŸ˜

Honest question, do you think Richmond will win the 2021 flag? Personally I think they are very likely so I'm chalking 14 down for them ... after that I think they will start falling away.

Too much history that states this. Geelong, Hawks, Brisbane ....

Not a chance. Look at list profile and age of better players. Same as Lions & Hawks. The slide is on

Normally this would be 'haha well done Carlton fan'.

Assuming the tigers didn't win 3/4 flags...

You have to try little bit more
I don't need to try * all! I ******* owned the thread on the Ist page. We have more flags and are in front of the head to head. Deal with it and let it fester for the rest of your life.

I don't need to try fu** all! I ******* owned the thread on the Ist page. We have more flags and are in front of the head to head. Deal with it and let it fester for the rest of your life.

You sound like a iranian saying the country was alright 300 years ago.

You blokes are the ones saying lie down and a bex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back