Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neves is more a Winks type than a midfield destroyer like Hojberg. More offensive with the ball than both Winks and Hojberg. Skipp is more like a Neves than a Hojberg.
We will doubtfully making mass changes or are you forgetting the impact no crowds are having on club funds. Now is not the time for club to be spending big.

Same reason why talk of spending big on someone better than Lloris is folly unless he wants out
You seem to shoot down any sort of discussion of transfers as either:
  • not needed
  • not good enough because they're too young and from the championship
  • not realistic
Rather than preaching hate and shooting down everything, how about having an opinion on how the club can improve on the pitch rather than enjoying our transfer net spend trophies.
you seem to go full FIFA/FM with who we should be after. I prefer to discuss who we are after. Otherwise why not discuss signing Mendes clients Fabinho or Ronaldo.

Ricardo is overrated. 27 and his best club is midland minnows Leicester. Only nationally capped less than 10 times (refer back to your Roy Keane comments re: national team). Did a knee last season and is again injured this season. Why should we be interested lol.

Leao. Won’t leave Milan for us imo. They’re getting closer to a league title and he’s behind a 39yo Ibra and 35yo Mandzukic.

Neves. See above. Don’t need him.

Are you wanting me to wax lyrical about blokes we have no chance in getting. Might as well discuss Haaland then.

We will doubtfully making mass changes or are you forgetting the impact no crowds are having on club funds. Now is not the time for club to be spending big.

Same reason why talk of spending big on someone better than Lloris is folly unless he wants out

you seem to go full FIFA/FM with who we should be after. I prefer to discuss who we are after. Otherwise why not discuss signing Mendes clients Fabinho or Ronaldo.

Ricardo is overrated. 27 and his best club is midland minnows Leicester. Only nationally capped less than 10 times (refer back to your Roy Keane comments re: national team). Did a knee last season and is again injured this season. Why should we be interested lol.

Leao. Won’t leave Milan for us imo. They’re getting closer to a league title and he’s behind a 39yo Ibra and 35yo Mandzukic.

Neves. See above. Don’t need him.

Are you wanting me to wax lyrical about blokes we have no chance in getting. Might as well discuss Haaland then.
Didn't answer the question just more shooting everything down.

There's an article linking Mendes to our moves this summer because we will be tight with our money and he can help. That's exactly what he did with all 3 signings from his stable so far.

Didn't answer the question just more shooting everything down
Happy to talk about guys credibly linked.

Already said weeks ago that Skipp in and Sess for Davies are two easy moves next summer.

There's an article linking Mendes to our moves this summer because we will be tight with our money and he can help. That's exactly what he did with all 3 signings from his stable so far.
Credibly linked. A quick google search sees these articles being from the daily star, express etc.

Surely previously living in London you’d know they get heck all right. Football London, The Athletic, The BBC, Ornstein, Romano, Di Marzio, Kilpatrick, Gold. Now those are credible sources.

Garbage watch.

3 points. Fulham unlucky.
First half we looked lively and a chance to score whenever the front 4 got on the ball. Last 10 mins of that half Fulham took control and never gave it back. We really lack bodies in CM to help slow that down. Sissoko on for Dele didn't help.

First half we looked lively and a chance to score whenever the front 4 got on the ball. Last 10 mins of that half Fulham took control and never gave it back. We really lack bodies in CM to help slow that down. Sissoko on for Dele didn't help.
Gravenberch from Ajax looks a good size. He's not overly defensive though...or much of an attacker.
But from the odd games i've seen, he's good on the ball and with the vision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How Benteke gets so much room in our box is beyond me. Started well but final 10 mins they got on top. Didn't think they had enough quality to make the most of it before Zaha comes on. But when your RB and 2 CBs are all out of position anyone can score against you

Our attack is looking really good with Bale finding form and Kane’s world class assist ability, in addition to his finishing.

Would love a dependable centre back. What’s going on with Rondon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our attack is looking really good with Bale finding form and Kane’s world class assist ability, in addition to his finishing.

Would love a dependable centre back. What’s going on with Rondon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rodon cant play EL which hampers his game time. I reckon if he got games there he'd be in the league side by now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back