Tickets vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi - was wondering if anyone can help with ticket info for this Friday.

So I am a member, and I’m registering for tickets to the game on Wednesday, so hopefully I’ll get one.

However, does anyone know what the deal is with MCC and AFL memberships with the reduced capacity?

My understanding is our membership allocation - as the away team - is 5000.

If I missed out on the member tickets, are AFL membership/MCC still able to be used? I have a couple of friends who are MCC/AFL members who won’t be using their ticket as they’re not Pies or Dogs fans, but I don’t know if with the reduced capacity, if the stadium structure is just Pies members/Dogs members and small general public sale.

If anyone was able to help would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
Afl members/mcc etc go on sale tomorrow. After the club allocation window closes on weds morning it then goes to general public if any left.

Just paid $10 each for a seat in the nosebleeds. I think we deserve some sort of explanation? I don't care about the payment but why is payment even a thing? Pretty annoyed to be honest.

Ok I got through

You can choose to upgrade to better seats for a fee, or take the ones at the back behind goals for $0.

Either way there is a "service fee" to ticketek of $3
The money isn't an issue, but hasn't it been hammered for ages that there are no booking fees this year? What a rort.

I got through, 3 seats in Q1, pretty awful, but at least we're in.

You have to click on the General Admission button and it comes up as $0.

It is confusing, makes it look like you have to pay $0 to $27 if you click the other buttons, such as Best available or Lev1 Wing, etc

Just paid $10 each for a seat in the nosebleeds. I think we deserve some sort of explanation? I don't care about the payment but why is payment even a thing? Pretty annoyed to be honest.
I got nosebleeds for $0, just the service fee of $3.

You had to select the worst seating section for the free ones, couldn't choose 'best avail' or 'wing' or whatever else the other options were.

They have stuffed this up.
I chose Western Bulldogs Priority 1 allocation, then had to select upgrade for every barcode I entered and was then charged for the tickets

The Dogs and ticket can expect a very terse email from me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got 2 in Section M1 Row R. Paid for an upgrade but I was rushing, so might have been my fault for clicking on the wrong thing.

Is M1 the cheer squad? Will be my daughter’s first real AFL game, so that would be cool.

It's a little like Russian Roulette - try and do an upgrade: exhausted, try here: exhausted, try there: Exhausted, I am now the proud owner of a seat somewhere about the Sofitel hotel ,level 39. Thanks for looking after us Gil - NOT!

There should have been no possible scenario where we should have had to pay.

What ever seats were left were for Bulldog members.
Absolutely, just got this text from the Bulldogs. Members will have access to a limited number of $0 seats and then have the option of paying to upgrade the seat. All of the seats should be available for $0 to away game members, given that they do actually exist.

The worst part about the ticketing system this year is ticketmaster and ticketek are going to make an absolute killing off the bullshit "service fee" for members trying to get tickets, where they normally wouldn't need to go through them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back