Mega Thread General MFC Discussion Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caroline Wilson reporting on footy classifieds that Darren Burgess will be at the Adelaide Crows next year, apparently a deal already done. Will be a big loss

I'm sure I heard him say on his podcast with Gus and Gawn a couple weeks ago that he was around for the next few years at least. May be remembering incorrectly, did anyone else hear this?

I'm sure I heard him say on his podcast with Gus and Gawn a couple weeks ago that he was around for the next few years at least. May be remembering incorrectly, did anyone else hear this?
Caro said last night that he was contracted for next year as well so he may of said that, but she said it’s all agreed upon that he will be at the Crows next year, MFC have agreed to it. Apparently he has kids living in Adelaide and wants to get back to them

I think it was a joke.

It was Gawn that said it, not Burgess. Made some remark at the beginning summarising Burgess’ career to date (sort of Port from 2012-17, Arsenal 17-19, MFC 19-24...) and they all kind of chuckled.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In random battles:

I have been to 3 interstate games.
We have won all three.
Colleague at work is a Dees supporter, has been to numerous games and never seen a win.

We are both going on Sunday.

Knowing that we lose the granny would you take it? Or would you rather leave it
With those three heart attacks?

I would probably still take it as I’ve never been to a granny but Jesus.

I wonder what neeldy boy is doing these days? I'd imagine him yelling at preppies telling them they're overrated.
CEO of Geelong United Basketball according to LinkedIn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back