Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hoping Carlton eats s**t tomorrow. bought my Blues supporter mate a ticket for the Good Friday game, and he really laid the boots in during the last quarter. Had to remind him of course that Carlton weren't out of the 's**t-team' bracket yet either.

Really hoping Carlton eats sh*t tomorrow. bought my Blues supporter mate a ticket for the Good Friday game, and he really laid the boots in during the last quarter. Had to remind him of course that Carlton weren't out of the 'sh*t-team' bracket yet either.

Your mate can go and get fu##ed!

Can Someone please post who we could've drafted with pick 23, in the 2017 draft?

We took Will Walker, didn't we?

Everyone picked after it. What’s your point?

Can Someone please post who we could've drafted with pick 23, in the 2017 draft?

We took Will Walker, didn't we?
Why, you got a time machine to go back and change it?..

Really hoping Carlton eats sh*t tomorrow. bought my Blues supporter mate a ticket for the Good Friday game, and he really laid the boots in during the last quarter. Had to remind him of course that Carlton weren't out of the 'sh*t-team' bracket yet either.

Hahaha I’m going to the game, got free tickets through uni. I wanna see Carlton winless hehe

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It was interesting reading the Saints board on how teams have figured them out and that their current squad is ill-suited to the new rule changes. They stated that teams are using 20-30 metre short diagonal passing to open them up, which means their small forwards cannot pressure and their front-running meat-grinder midfielders are exposed.

Hilarious Carlton fans seem up and about/talking s**t at the moment. They don't seem to have gotten any better despite being in a forever rebuild and all their recruits in the off season. If we are terrible for the next 15 years then maybe he can start yapping (If they by some miracle make the finals in that time)

It was interesting reading the Saints board on how teams have figured them out and that their current squad is ill-suited to the new rule changes. They stated that teams are using 20-30 metre short diagonal passing to open them up, which means their small forwards cannot pressure and their front-running meat-grinder midfielders are exposed.

They're also experiencing what we went through picking up B graders like Polec, Pittard and Hall from other clubs. They had a good 1st year but then they go back to their usual output.

They're also experiencing what we went through picking up B graders like Polec, Pittard and Hall from other clubs. They had a good 1st year but then they go back to their usual output.
Yea, also the importance of forward set-ups. Essendon's forward line was very open with most of their forward's clearing out of the fifty to leave 2 forwards to lead up the flanks. Open forward lines are the way to go with these new rules.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back