Autopsy Rd4 Roast & Toast vs Port Adelaide & Changes for St Kilda Rd5

Best vs Port Adelaide

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought karma bus and he kneed himself in the head. But I'm hearing something about a knee? In which case I wish nothing too bad on anyone.
I was the same.
was happy to see the ********** hurt in a minor way but not a serious knee. Nobody deserved that s**t.

Overpriced asf, one standard drink each can. Better off getting your own voddy and mixing it with whatever you want

That's why you buy the cordials and vodka and mix it yourself. ;)

He's talking like an ump cuck again.
I dunno, he commented that Gray was in the 1st row of the stands when he passed the ball and it seemed pretty clear that he wasn't to impressed with the non-deliberate rushed behind at the end.
He knows that there's no point lashing out publically about this stuff

Excluding finals, the past 33 games between the two clubs have seen four at marvel, one in darwin, six at the mcg and wait for it...
22 in adelaide.

Yep.Nank needs help.
In:CCj & Sampson
Out:Lynch.(Send a message to the group).
We don't need those types of statements at this stage. We need every win we can get. Lunch has been below standards this year but I back him to get back into it. Have faith.

Would love ccj though. Heard his pre season was super. It would mean no bloody astbury in ruck and it'll settle us down back a bit more

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't always watch Dimma's presses after the game, but as usual they are very well done.
He claims they were good (which they were), we could have done better.
And when asked specifically about some dubious umpiring decisions, he sticks with the " it's a hard game to adjudicate..." line.

I have to agree, however when they change the ******* rules, they should always keep in mind what makes it simpler to adjudicate.
I also would like to see an independent analysis on 50-50 decisions that went a particular way as well as blatant wrong decisions.
You can't just gag everyone from criticising a difficult job. JUST DO WHAT YOU CAN TO MAKE THE UMPIRES JOB SIMPLER AND LESS *IN DIFFICULT!!!

I dunno, he commented that Gray was in the 1st row of the stands when he passed the ball and it seemed pretty clear that he wasn't to impressed with the non-deliberate rushed behind at the end.
He knows that there's no point lashing out publically about this stuff

Heard that by the end. Was posting around the time of the deliberate and thought he was being too diplomatic. You're right though, nothing gained by saying anything to the media, they'll just call him a sook (nuffies like us are allowed). I really hope they ask a few questions behind closed doors though. Especially about Deboy, he's compromised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back