Preview Changes: R4 2021 vs North Melbourne

What will the AFC do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Kelly said they're only travelling with the 23. Might get an emergency go fly over after SANFL to be emergency sub. So Mackay will replace Lynch if misses (this ******* club) and an someone will probably play half a game to come in as sub.

I think Lynch plays and the 23rd player becomes the sub

Lynch and Fog? Not liking it, Fog surely only a few minutes in the midfield, forward line will leak pressureless exits again.

Lynch plays midfield already. Berry/Schoenberg moves up from half forward to the midfield, Fogarty into the forward line.

Forward line won't leak much this week, have you seen North's side?

Lynch and Fog? Not liking it, Fog surely only a few minutes in the midfield, forward line will leak pressureless exits again.
I watched the SANFL game last week and Fogarty didn't show a great deal imo. Worrell was far and away our best player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched the SANFL game last week and Fogarty didn't show a great deal imo. Worrell was far and away our best player.

Serious? Fog was very impressive when he was in the midfield.

Also was like a mule with a spinning wheel in the forward line.

Fogarty isn't a midfielder. After 5 minutes he will be on his haunches at AFL level. We may as well try him in every position on the field I guess.

If McAsey walks and all we are gonna get is a late second or even worse (and for the record id say it would be the “even worse” option that would eventuate) then we should tell the lad to fu** off and good luck getting to the team you want in the PSD..

he’d end up in defense at North next year getting hammered harder than he did for us is 2020!..

if we are gonna get sweet FA for him then fu** letting him simply walk to the club he wants..
If McAsey can just walk, why can’t Rankine and Luko just walk to us?

I’ve had Apple TV for a while, can confirm it’s a good product. Makes it really easy to add apps like Kayo with minimum of fuss.

I was trying to find the Kayo app on my folks Samsung TV, which is only a few years old, and no dice. Gonna have to get them an Apple TV too.

Pretty piss poor from Kayo, but they are Foxtel afterall.

Has anybody in history ever had a good customer service experience with Foxtel?
No.

If McAsey can just walk, why can’t Rankine and Luko just walk to us?
McAsey won't walk. We will most likely get a late 2nd rounder. Worse case it may be a player exchange. Rankine will cost us a first rounder if out of contract.

David Mackay misses a week of football with either suspension, injury or as an emergency, the next week like clockwork...
tenor.gif

Murray has spoken, how dare you question his absolute football knowledge and his all knowing Fogarty fitness levels.. ;)

Fogarty isn't a midfielder. After 5 minutes he will be on his haunches at AFL level. We may as well try him in every position on the field I guess.
Yeah, that's just like, your opinion man

You have a valid point, ie his aerobic fitness.

But Greenwood was the same, kinda still is.

That is the role for Fog, midfield/forward.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Back