• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Id like to see CCJ to come in to help Nank against Gawn and also stretch dees defence who will be missing May.

Would be nice to see RCD too but hard to drop 1 bloke let alone 2 from last night.

Fritsch will likely miss too who is dangerous. Wonder if they'll roll the dice with Ben brown after 1.5 games in the vfl. Goodwin will be sitting his pants after last night.

How good is it having a huge win in the first game of the round and can sit back, relax and watch the carnage unfold in all the other games. I'm torn between West Coke and the Filth tonight. Whatever happens the melts will be epic.
It's awesome. I'm not torn at all though. One of the only serious AFL following mate I have up here (Sydney) follows the Pies, and he like the traditional stick-it-to-your-mates banter. Egirls all the way!

Should have it wasn't for the umpiring. They got 3 or 4 of their goals from very soft free kicks.
Seems churlish to complain about umpiring after thrashing a team, but in the first quarter they were 100% kept in it by the umps. Could easily have tipped the ton otherwide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back