• GWS

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

is that the dogs supporter keith on herald sun comments that always comments on richmond articles ?
I don’t think you could be a bigger nuffy then somebody who comments on herald sun and Facebook comment sections

full of salt

Hilarious thread.

One poster reckons they should take one of the comments from our preview thread and use it to motivate their players.

Because, you know, nothing gets a team going like some random comment on the internet. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hilarious thread.

One poster reckons they should take one of the comments from our preview thread and use it to motivate their players.

Because, you know, nothing gets a team going like some random comment on the internet. :drunk:
Lmao that was gold

Hilarious thread.

Hey "milkshake" Melksham, you're a faux tough guy * wit. Go eat P3nis.

full of salt

gotta love how every s**t team has their "I wouldn't be arrogant and big headed if we won 4 flags in 5 years" crew. they all would be and rightly so

can't stand tools like that that go around informing everyone how they're super duper mature and reasonable compared to everyone else. they're actually just *en wankas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back