List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Draft, Trade, Free Agency and Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. We always short cut the rebuild.
It's not all doom and gloom don't forget. We have some amazing talent coming in with Western, Treacy, Sturt and Henry with a potential NGA in Motlop.

Our Defence also has some amazing talent coming through with Young and Chapman. We probably need to add a few KPF stocks though as Hamling/Pearce struggle with injury and Logue is hot and cold.

In regards to the midfield we probably need to add to our wing stocks as Aish and Acres are not A graders. A part from that our Midfield will only get stronger.

Wonder if Sonny or Fyfe would like to try their hand elsewhere. They aren't winning a flag here.

Fyfe particularly, still worth plenty.

Too late now , the time for that was at the start of the rebuild when he was making us better than we were for no positive result

The club never got their head around how fundamentally crap we were so only ever did it half arsed for the first few years

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Too late now , the time for that was at the start of the rebuild when he was making us better than we were for no positive result

The club never got their head around how fundamentally crap we were so only ever did it half arsed for the first few years

Teams in contention would fall over themselves to take Fyfe if we absorbed some salary. For LOLs should send to Brisbane so Lachie is no2 again.

Even Sonny probably still gets you an early second rounder.

It's not all doom and gloom don't forget. We have some amazing talent coming in with Western, Treacy, Sturt and Henry with a potential NGA in Motlop.

Our Defence also has some amazing talent coming through with Young and Chapman. We probably need to add a few KPF stocks though as Hamling/Pearce struggle with injury and Logue is hot and cold.

In regards to the midfield we probably need to add to our wing stocks as Aish and Acres are not A graders. A part from that our Midfield will only get stronger.
Good point. Peel were awesome today.

Teams in contention would fall over themselves to take Fyfe if we absorbed some salary. For LOLs should send to Brisbane so Lachie is no2 again.

Even Sonny probably still gets you an early second rounder.

I think you might be surprised how lacklustre the trade period is for the next couple of years

Everyone with eyes has seen the big trades not pay off

Henry is a good winger.

Our forward 6 is the weakness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God we need Valente to come good. Like seriously
If he doesn’t get game time this year and contribute I feel like we’re massively short midfield.
Western and O’Driscoll getting somewhere would be handy.
If Valente doesn’t come good, I think we need to take a midfielder first this year which is going to piss me off no end

God we need Valente to come good. Like seriously
If he doesn’t get game time this year and contribute I feel like we’re massively short midfield.
Western and O’Driscoll getting somewhere would be handy.
If Valente doesn’t come good, I think we need to take a midfielder first this year which is going to piss me off no end
We won't see the fruits of Valente's hard work until the end of the year. He has missed a lot of footy and is finally starting to overcome his groin injury. He got 13 disposals today and 2 goals so I think he is well on track. Hopefully he comes good and he can be a big bodied mid for us.

I think Hamling and Pearce are cooked.
Cox and Ryan take the 2nd and 3rd talls.
Logue might not be the player we think he's capable of becoming?

Imo if we are gonna bring anyone in its got to be an A grade KPD. Those Gorilla Fwds seem to get hold of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back