Preview Round 9, 2021: Hawks v Roos, 2:10pm 15th May @ UTAS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say the Hawks vs North down in Tassie is about as Off Broadway as it comes right at the moment :p

Although the matches are often not pretty we play this ground really well so I am confident we will win (which would make two of our three wins in the Apple Isle so far this year). Especially now Higgins isn't playing for them because he always used to turn it on big time whenever we played the Kangas.

Gotta say the Hawks vs North down in Tassie is about as Off Broadway as it comes right at the moment :p

Although the matches are often not pretty we play this ground really well so I am confident we will win (which would make two of our three wins in the Apple Isle so far this year). Especially now Higgins isn't playing for them because he always used to turn it on big time whenever we played the Kangas.

That's not just off Broadway - its not even in Manhattan, in fact I'd say its beyond the five burroughs and probaby heading towards Hackensack

Last edited:

AFL website proposing that we omit Brockman to bring Brockman back into the side.

View attachment 1124463
2 changes wasn't drastic enough for a losing side, was it?
The ability to proof an article before publishing it no longer seems to be a required skill in this day and age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Mitchells weekly Box Hill report was glowing of Damon Greaves.

Like the idea of him coming into defence and allowing one of Impey/Scrimshaw/CJ to play further up the field.

If Hartley was brought in to deal with the eagles talls, well OK, maybe. But surely he wouldn't play over Greaves this week.

Also fck, that is some depressing reading.

Oh man you will regret that thought. Watch closely the risk he took not defending his direct opponent on occasions on Sunday, he would have given Kelly five plus metres at times.
Playing with fire there in my humble.
He shows courage in the air at times, but not sure how his physical efforts and tackle will go playing on ball.

Team announcement timings for round 10 onwards

Thursday games
– final teams (18 players, 4 interchange players, 4 emergencies). Announced Wednesday, 6.20pm AEST

Friday and Saturday games – final teams (18 players, 4 interchange players, 4 emergencies). Announced Thursday, 6.20pm AEST

Sunday and Monday games – extended squads (18 players, 8 emergencies). Announced Thursday, 6.20pm AEST

Sunday games – final teams (18 players, 4 interchange players, 4 emergencies). Announced Friday, 5.00pm AEST

Monday games – final teams (18 players, 4 interchange players, 4 emergencies). Announced Saturday, 4.30pm AEST

Noticed a few posts in this thread about betting odds and bets. A reminder that there are to be no posts on betting on the Hawthorn board. You want to post about the odds and your bets? Go to the punting board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back