News JDG in trouble for “inappropriate touching”.

Should JDG be punished? IQ has no issue.

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

there are no words for how much you overact to things.

yeah, that’s exactly what people like you said when I predicted us to be bottom 4 this year... wonder who was right?

you do understand this bloke is on criminal charges for touching someone inappropriately in public, right? You do ******* get that?

mhmm, you must’ve forgotten countless black people who literally said “I didn’t speak up because I was young and trying to fit in”...

also we recently had the Mabior Chol shitstorm where Richmond players tried to grope him because he was black, now we have a Collingwood player, on Indecent Assault charges, after the “Do Better” report, sticking his finger into a young black teammates ass...

If you can’t see any problem with that then I dunno what else to say
There is not a problem here because we have no context. I know the previous problems. That doesn’t make this one. Don’t jump before you know. You are the one making the assumption that this is wrong and IQ won’t stand up for himself

Their is not a problem here because we have no context. I know the previous problems. That doesn’t make this one. Don’t jump before you know. You are the one making the assumption that this is wrong and IQ won’t stand up for himself

even if IQ wasn’t okay with it he is under massive pressure to say he’s okay with it so De Goey and the club don’t get absolutely smashed, and thus ostracise him from the club.

can you really not see how that is a problem? He HAS to be okay with it if he doesn’t want to cause a massive shitstorm... great spot to force a young black kid trying to fit in into :rolleyes:.

And that’s not even getting into how it’s completely inappropriate in a workplace and on national tv... Quaynors parents and younger brothers/sisters just saw someone stick their finger in his ass, is that okay?

even if IQ wasn’t okay with it he is under massive pressure to say he’s okay with it so De Goey and the club don’t get absolutely smashed, and thus ostracise him from the club.

can you really not see how that is a problem?
And that’s not even getting into how it’s completely inappropriate in a workplace and on national tv... Quaynors parents and younger brothers/sisters just saw someone stick their finger in his ass, is that okay?

Give it a rest Kappa, you’re like the media who jump all over this sort of stuff and go all PC on a footy forum site

Just give it a hecken rest and just bag us for our footy!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

can you really not see how that is a problem?
You are upping the ante. You have now created “someone stick their finger in his ass” from viewing a photo from which it would be impossible to make that assertion. You like the sensationalism I suspect.

Give it a rest Kappa, you’re like the media who jump all over this sort of stuff and go all PC on a footy forum site

Just give it a fu**en rest and just bag us for our footy!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I know that it’s always easier to sweep issues, particularly when people of colour are involved, under the rug. Collingwood has been quite good at doing that for many decades now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He pinched him on the bum.
Stop lying by saying he stuck his finger up his rectum.
Very different things.

well I watched the video and it looked like he stuck a finger up there, if he was pinching his cheek that’s not as bad. Still pretty ******* bad for it to happen to the only black kid by a bloke on sexual assault charges however.

If we assume Quaynor has no problem with a cheeky squeeze then why should anyone else?

Honestly who cares.

The Media as they hate Collingwood and IQ is Black as well they say

Very different things.
He squeezed his butt cheek with an open hand. His finger was very close to the rectum. It’s inappropriate in any context, including a footy changing room.

Very different things.
You’re correct there.I have forensically analysed the video,and he touches Quanor twice on the bum,then squeezes the butt cheek very quickly with an open hand.Certainly no finger up the arse or anything like that,

You are upping the ante. You have now created “someone stick their finger in his ass” from viewing a photo from which it would be impossible to make that assertion. You like the sensationalism I suspect.

that’s what I saw on first viewing the video, if he did something else then it’s not as bad.

If he did do it though, would u still disagree that it’s a moronic thing to do?

I know that it’s always easier to sweep issues, particularly when people of colour are involved, under the rug. Collingwood has been quite good at doing that for many decades now.
You seem keen to make this a race issue despite having no context around the circumstances involved. Wouldn’t you like to know the details before declaring this racist act.

He squeezed his butt cheek with an open hand. His finger was very close to the rectum. It’s inappropriate in any context, including a footy changing room.
So what do you think his penalty should be?A suspension,fine,community service?

You seem keen to make this a race issue despite having no context around the circumstances involved. Wouldn’t you like to know the details before declaring this racist act.

im not declaring it a racist act for certain, but for a club labelled racist in the public’s eye, for a player to come out and do something inappropriate to our only black player is a pretty horrible look and idiotic action, do u disagree?

Its made even worse when it’s an experienced player doing it to a young kid who wants to fit into the group, and that experienced player is about to front a court on criminal charges for indecently assaulting someone... is this making any sense to you yet?

im not declaring it a racist act, but for a club labelled racist in the public’s eye, for a player to come out and do something inappropriate to our only black player is a pretty horrible look and idiotic action, do u disagree?
Yes I do. I suspect they are mates and a friendly tap on the bum has been a part of footy after a goal or a gee up in the rooms since I have known the game. Not everyone does it but it works for some. I wouldn’t jump to any conclusions about De G and IQs relationship because I know nothing of it. But I would have seen dozens of blokes I played footy with do it and never batted an eyelid

You can't call it inappropriate and nor can Kappa.
IQ is the one to make that call.
Maybe the two of them are very good friends and do this stuff to each other quite often in the change rooms as a joke.
None of us know.
And Kappa, for god sake can we stop making everything in the world a race issue.

Was it dumb to not realize that their are cameras everywhere and it would be picked up and then the snowflakes and the media would go with it. Yes it was dumb. But we are not entitled to say if it was inappropriate or not.

If a team mate of mine pinched me on the arse while the coach was addressing us I wouldn't get offended and would probably have a wry smile on my face. Which is maybe exactly how IQ responded.

Did you ever play footy JMac. Was part of any footy club I played with and reckon it is even more commonplace now

Back