Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 10 - Dogs v Saints Sat May 22nd 7:25pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We're gona get done by about 10 goals next week. Dogs motoring just as we're starting to hit the wall a bit. Taxing game against the Crows too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've accepted us playing badly but that doesn't excuse the umpiring, when are Dogs supporters going to accept they get an armchair ride every game?

It's unbelievable the umpire favouritism they get and it's backed up by the stats.

Frees 14-9 in the Dogs favour including a bullshit 50 which gifted them a goal.

When do they ever lose a free kick count? Very rarely.
You're right.

Should have been only a 110 point win

Maybe. I rate Ratten and thought he was a little hard done by at Carlton, but their list is just completlely borked. Many of the trade targets were average potatoes before they were traded and surprise, surprise they're still average potatoes, except now they're all getting paid half a mil a year to play.
Agree, he was hard done by at Carlton.
But this is his Saints team. He was part of the committee who decided to go after mature age players, and now it's blowing up in their faces. He'll cop the brunt of the fallout.

I've accepted us playing badly but that doesn't excuse the umpiring, when are Dogs supporters going to accept they get an armchair ride every game?

It's unbelievable the umpire favouritism they get and it's backed up by the stats.

Frees 14-9 in the Dogs favour including a bullshit 50 which gifted them a goal.

When do they ever lose a free kick count? Very rarely.

To be honest I agree that the frees for us tonight were very generous.

That 50 was there though.

WOW! Saints seem to be in a similar position to us in 2016. They are going to have to make some big decisions at the end of the year because the list they have built for this season isn't finals quality.

Agree, he was hard done by at Carlton.
But this is his Saints team. He was part of the committee who decided to go after mature age players, and now it's blowing up in their faces. He'll cop the brunt of the fallout.

Having the 2nd worst percentage in the comp is rather disturbing.

We’ve won the same amount of games and been underwhelming but have a percentage +23 higher.

WOW! Saints seem to be in a similar position to us in 2016. They are going to have to make some big decisions at the end of the year because the list they have built for this season isn't finals quality.

Hard to say if they have overestimated where they are at, interrupted pre seasons have effected things or what it is. But when you are a side finals aspirations and won 4 games, to have a percentage of 72 is hard to comprehend.

Btw I commend your avatar and love of Curve.

Saints oof
1394609ec2ed4cfc21e9032b28bf40de.gif

Point differential (Dogs score / North score) Good Friday: 4.28
Tonight's game (Dogs score / Saints score): 4.36
Which means... oh dear...

Back