Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 10 - Dogs v Saints Sat May 22nd 7:25pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Going into this season, I thought the saints looked a lot like us in 2019. Overrated the list, topped up too early, came crashing down a season later. Now I think they've already reached the crashing down phase.
They went a bit of a scatter gun approach where they topped up with too many depth to decent players Howard, Crouch, Butler & Higgins

Win or lose doesn't matter in the context of the point the other poster made.

The unprecedented free kick discrepancy continues.

It's simply inexplicable.
Hahahaha yep, should be even in a 111 point smashing when one team can't stick a tackle :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh Ok. So that's the latest explanation for this unprecedented free kick disparity over a 6 year period?
Well, you're not whinging enough. Just a little more and the cunning plan from AFL House will be revealed.

Damn, you're onto us!

Their mature age recruiting blitz is looking pretty poor atm.

Ryder, Frawley and Hannebery are basically cooked, Mckernan can’t make the distance from 40m, Hill is unfit and Butler and Higgins are the same as they were at Richmond now.

Could just be a down year like Melbourne in ‘19, us in ‘18 or Richmond in ‘16. Looking like the list needs a turning over though.

Yeah makes no sense. The team that didn’t touch the ball should definitely have received the same number of frees.

They could have pinged the dogs for all sorts of things. Hogging the ball, running around witches hats, walking out of stoppages untouched. The list goes on.

Well the dogs had their share of inside 50s tonight...... I think
Thanks to the umpires apparently.

I heard they shot Treloar in the ankle.

Yeah makes no sense. The team that didn’t touch the ball should definitely have received the same number of frees.

They could have pinged the dogs for all sorts of things. Hogging the ball, running around witches hats, walking out of stoppages untouched. The list goes on.
Only a moron would suggest that two sides should receive the same amount of frees. I'm not sure why you'd suggest that?

No it’s totally plicable. We’re often first to the ball, tackle well, don’t give silly undisciplined frees away and get rewarded. Or we’re not those things, like last week when we lost the free kick count.
it’s a meaningless stat used as a lazy excuse by losing fans.
was there 111 points difference in unwarranted free kicks tonight? Clearly not.
So stop, this is silly now

Back