Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 10 - Dogs v Saints Sat May 22nd 7:25pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

??

It's not a number out of a hat.

It's literally the free kick differential since Beveridge took over. It's factual.

It can't be argued with.

Seriously, just shut up. You add nothing to conversations and your knowledge of the game is piss poor to say the least

Again, this explains nothing.

You're guessing as to how Beveridge has unlocked the umpire code as much as the rest of us are.
72 tackles to 48
“Free kick count should bethe same”
We win by 111 points
“Free kick count should be the same”
FFS. Stop embarrassing yourself Plugger. Go home and get a nice rest. Put the phone down and relax. You’ll feel better in the morning. Or you won’t. Who cares?
111 points 😀
Saints thought they were contenders 😂😂😂😂

??

It's not a number out of a hat.

It's literally the free kick differential since Beveridge took over. It's factual.

It can't be argued with.
You can’t be argued with
It’s irrelevant. It’s desperation. It was 111 points
111 points
Umpires don’t make that much difference. Never have, never will
Saints are looking at a very long black hole. Many more wooden spoons very soon
Thought they were contenders 😂😂😂

I've accepted us playing badly but that doesn't excuse the umpiring, when are Dogs supporters going to accept they get an armchair ride every game?

It's unbelievable the umpire favouritism they get and it's backed up by the stats.

Frees 14-9 in the Dogs favour including a bullshit 50 which gifted them a goal.

When do they ever lose a free kick count? Very rarely.

Predicting a 10 goal win to the Dogs. Hopefully with a ridiculous free kick differential our way also. That should sort out my entertainment for the following week on here.
Unfortunately my prediction was a bit off, but just got back from the game and this thread did not disappoint for entertainment!! :D
I personally wanted to see a few more throws go unpaid and a free kick differential of +20 but with a 100+ point belting, I guess you can't have it all.

Dogs so frustrating to watch. They are absolute fire and should be great to watch but their ridiculous diving and playing for free kicks makes them so damn unlikable.
It's been a whole week already mate, move on for your own sake.

Ironic cheers from Saints fans for King. Stay classy saints fans
To be fair to the Saints fans, there weren't many left by this point and it actually was mostly Dogs supporters with the bronx cheer for King.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have they?

They've 'won' the free kick for the past 6 seasons.

They haven't won as many games as that.

This is what makes it so curious. It's not a correlation with being a good football team at all.
Maybe we should just forget goals and behinds and settle it on frees. The concept of literally every team sport in the world nearly always favors the team ln the ascendancy. The weird thing is of those sports AFL lends itself to that argument, it’s very obvious when a team is in top. And yet every week in every match day thread is full of “the free kick count should be equal”. It’s the dumbest argument in sport.

Back