Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 10 - Bombers v North Sun May 23rd 4:40pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

How a side who had won 1 of their last 17 games coming into this one was so confident (after not beating this opponent for 5 years) was quite baffling, they had me genuinely fooled into thinking this would be a very tight game at the very least.

I do know that Jaidyn Stephenson & Robbie Tarrant were not out there tonight though, so it's a bit of a hollow victory.

We are on track to win 7 games this year and have another decent look at the draft after hitting the jackpot last year. A lot of like but much better teams to come.

We are on track to win 7 games this year and have another decent look at the draft after hitting the jackpot last year. A lot of like but much better teams to come.

I reckon you should be aiming for 9-10 wins this season

Really hoping we can avoid that!

It's terrible how AFL drafting rules make a supporter feel like this. We need a 7 win cap this year.
That's really not the outlook you should be having, never turns out well... anyways the bombers will be fine with the amount of prospects they have.

Really hoping we can avoid that!

It's terrible how AFL drafting rules make a supporter feel like this. We need a 7 win cap this year.
A higher draft pick doesn't always equal a better player. With this being a strong draft, we should still have access to potential A-grade talent at around pick 8-11.
I'd prefer we win as much as we can so that Merrett hopefully stays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’re missing 8 of their best 22. That’s a lot for the worst side in the comp to be missing.

Besides Jaidyn Stephenson, Robbie Tarrant and Luke McDonald, who are the others missing from that team yesterday that could make it significantly better?

They have a lengthy injury list, agreed, but so do most teams in the competition, including their opponents yesterday.

Last edited:
Feel you weren't getting enough attention in a thread that has nothing to do with your team?
Feel like you're missing the point. Has nothing to do with essendon, everything to do with north Melbourne's mentality.

They've been fighting it out for a month looking for the win. They got it last week, and now it's back to square one

Feel like you're missing the point. Has nothing to do with essendon, everything to do with north Melbourne's mentality.

They've been fighting it out for a month looking for the win. They got it last week, and now it's back to square one
Nope.

For some bizarre reason, they want to beat us more than anyone. Little brother type thing. No way they would treat it any other way.

Back