Women's Footy AFLW Fremantle - 2021 Season - FINISHED BUSINESS - We will be back stronger.

Remove this Banner Ad

I noticed in the article on aflw previewing trade period that it said eagles in addition to all of their draft concessions get access to 2 mature agers also, does this mean they can just sign kate bartlett to their list? * this if they can

Good article about Amy Franklin who we could look at if Rowley gets taken by WC with the 1st draft pick. Mentions Bianca Webb as her inspiration (who has taken a massive step in the WAFLW as a mid lately).

Unrelated but Steph Cain also signed for 2 more years in case anyone missed it.

Good article about Amy Franklin who we could look at if Rowley gets taken by WC with the 1st draft pick. Mentions Bianca Webb as her inspiration (who has taken a massive step in the WAFLW as a mid lately).

Unrelated but Steph Cain also signed for 2 more years in case anyone missed it.

;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing against Evie but I was a bit surprised we didn't delist her. She was struggling with the pace. Makes much more sense for her to be at WC. Will be interesting if they pick up Williams as well.

Anyone else disappointed we didn’t land a ‘big fish’ during Trade and Sign period. We lost Evie 💔, but didn’t go after anyone else. We’re a very good team, but we’re not an excellent team. We have some holes that are filled by average/ok players. We’re solid across every line but could be great with a few new faces out there. I dunno, I could be off the mark, but it just seemed that our deficiencies were exploited when it most mattered. I also think we need another ruck - Tighe is no sure thing and Mim still has a way to go before she can really match it with the best. We have some top notch youngsters - and of course we have KJ - so am I wrong to feel this way?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back